Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd Gen. Bed Bar

Old 09-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen. Bed Bar

I have an extra bed bar that my buddy made. It bolts on directly to the stock bed rails. I'm asking $50 + shipping but there are options/ add-ons to help this bed bar suit your needs a little better such as; light tabs for $5, CB antenna mount for $5, and hi lift mounts for $15.

This bed bar I have is already painted with rustoleum truck liner but we can have a new one made for you just bare metal. PM me if you're serious about getting one of these bed bars.