Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Compartment Friendly access cab sub box

Old 09-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Compartment Friendly access cab sub box

Last night I was up trying to figure this out. Took me awhile but I got it. My new design allows you to open your compartments while also having nice sound in your ride! I was looking around online and I found this website they offered a box like this but they only allowed a 8" sub , its smaller and they material they wrapped it was rather cheap. And they wanted 99.99

My design allows a 10" sub, bigger for more volume and as you guys seen before wrapped in nice material tour choice of suede or vinyl. (This ones a prototype excuse the silicone everywhere, yours will be perfect !)

Prices:
Vinyl 150 + shipping
Suede 165 + shipping

Shipping isn't killer since Were I work we do a lot of shipping and I get a nice discount.

I tried to give you guya the best possible prices I can !!

Thanks for looking fellas !
Attached Thumbnails
Compartment Friendly access cab sub box-uploadfromtaptalk1315423938974.jpg   Compartment Friendly access cab sub box-uploadfromtaptalk1315423979598.jpg   Compartment Friendly access cab sub box-uploadfromtaptalk1315424036636.jpg  
Old 09-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
thats pretty cool. but i just dont think it flows with the rest of the interior like ur other one and the one that my68ur8trd's box when he made them, which i had. just wish i could get use out them just a little bit.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
thats pretty cool. but i just dont think it flows with the rest of the interior like ur other one and the one that my68ur8trd's box when he made them, which i had. just wish i could get use out them just a little bit.

Yea I know I tried to get it to flow some how but it was complicated.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Airspace and type of sub recommended for this enclosure??
Old 09-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Airspace and type of sub recommended for this enclosure??
Something like a cvr 10
Airspace is around .6 - .8
Old 09-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #7

Bump.....