Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD TPMS Sensors SOLD

Old 09-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD TPMS Sensors SOLD

SOLD
Old 09-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackisback View Post
Willing to sell me one tpms?
Sorry, I would like to sell the set together. I don't wanna be stuck with 3.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #3
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy one also, that would leave you stuck with two?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:39 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danosabre View Post
I'd buy one also, that would leave you stuck with two?
You and Blackisback find two more people who each want one and we got a deal. how come you want just one anyway? Just curious.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #5
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
One of mine broke at the stem. I had metal vavle caps on it and when I went to take it off , the valve stem snapped.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #6

New price bump. $120+shipping
Old 09-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #7
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ill totally pick up one too if you're splitting them up. The one in my spare is broken...long story...stealership is involved...
Old 09-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #8

Duly noted... Had no idea there would be so much interest in individual sensors. If I get one more person before the set is sold I will contact you guys.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #9

BUMP. $120 Shipped.