Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD Double Din

Old 09-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
slobalt will become famous soon enoughslobalt will become famous soon enough
Name: Kyle
slobalt's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD Double Din

I have a new Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD, the box has been opened but the radio never installed. As well as:
1 ipod cable - opened but never used
1 Aux in cable - open but never used
3 Toyota wiring harnesses - 1 was used for three years, the others have only been used to wire to the radio
2 dash kits - one was used for three years, the other was only taken out of the package
All of this stuff is brand new, it has all been open but never installed. As you can see in the picture of the receipt I just got this radio. I'm asking $480 shipped or we can meet if you're local. I live in Arlington Texas, the dash kit and wire harness were used on a 2008 tacoma, the rest of the electronic equipment is universal
Story behind why I am selling all of this is after the pics of the radio.

The old truck

This is a LONG read lol.
So my truck was broken into back in May. So these great thieves decided to smash my window, steal my screen, three pairs of Oakleys, my ipod, my CD's, all my mail, as well as a padfolio with all of my contacts. They then cut the wiring harness in my truck. Well needless to say after 7 weeks with no radio my truck was finally rewired. I was given a new radio by insurance upon getting my truck back. Finally! music!! Not!!! I installed the radio I was given and bam nothing. I then assumed the radio did not work as the car was just rewired so I called the insurance company and was sent out another new radio. This time I decided I was going to sell the screen rather than install it. I put my factory radio back in and it didn't work either. So after changing every fuse under the dash board and living more days of no music I grabbed the owners manuals. What did I find? that the radio fuse is under the hood rather than the dash. Upon opening the fuse box under the hood I immediately found why my radio didn't work. I pulled the blown radio fuse out to find that whatever jack ass rewired my truck ran a piece of wire from the terminals of the fuse adjacent to the radio fuse to the radio fuses terminals, WTF? I put a new radio fuse in and bam, I had music again. So a week after I changed the fuse and was enjoying jamming during my daily commute once again, the radio fuse starts blowing all the time, even after replacing it. Then the truck began locking and unlocking itself while I was driving. After two weeks of electrical problems I sold the taco and got a brand new F150.And this fiasco here is why I am selling this screen.
Pics below:
The New Truck

Old 09-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
i have this head unit and its amazing! i got mine for 500 locally and have seen them priced at 600 elsewhere, great deal IMO, GLWS!
Old 09-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
Scarface is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alejandro
Scarface's Tacoma Gallery
Glws. Nice new truck.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
do the steering wheel controls still work? I have the factory JBL w/ XM, and would like to keep everything intact, except get a larger screen then stock.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
do the steering wheel controls still work? I have the factory JBL w/ XM, and would like to keep everything intact, except get a larger screen then stock.
You would need to buy an adapter form PAC Audio.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #7
slobalt's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP this is a bad ass radio.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
SCLOSKEY will become famous soon enoughSCLOSKEY will become famous soon enough
Name: shane
SCLOSKEY's Tacoma Gallery
this does or does not have navigation?
Old 09-10-2011, 02:42 PM   #9
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLOSKEY View Post
this does or does not have navigation?
x2
Old 09-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
slobalt's Tacoma Gallery
You have to buy a separate module for the navigation function, it plugs into the back of the unit.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #11
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a picture of the radio out of the box?
Old 09-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #12
slobalt's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go

Old 09-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #13
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobalt View Post
You have to buy a separate module for the navigation function, it plugs into the back of the unit.
thanks! (i just checked, for others interested this runs about $430)
Old 09-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #14
slobalt's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
slobalt's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 09-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #17
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP, im thinking about buying this exact Unit and just wanted to see how you liked it, I would be getting it for my 2006 Tacoma. So what ive read is i need:
The Double din unit.
The dash kit. (Metra or Scosche)
The Toyota wiring harness.
The PAC adapter for my steering wheel controls.
And an navigation plug in.

Were you pretty satisfied with the unit all around? Right now i plan on just swapping the head units and running the stock JBLs.

Thanks for the help!
Old 09-27-2011, 09:36 AM   #18
jmosuna1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
jmosuna1's Tacoma Gallery
It's cheaper on EBAY....$324 w/Free Shipping!!! No Remote.
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7 inch LCD Car DVD Player
Old 09-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #19
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmosuna1 View Post
It's cheaper on EBAY....$324 w/Free Shipping!!! No Remote.
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7 inch LCD Car DVD Player
Its also cheaper from http://www.3kingsaudio.com and its Brand New. and it was pretty fast shipping.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:09 AM   #20
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

Bump///////im possibly interested in the ipod cable (if it will fit all pioneer radios), a wiring harness (if it will fit an '07 taco/all pioneer radios), and a dash kit. pm me a price/info if you still have the stuff. thanks!