Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ARE Tacoma Topper/Camper Short bed in super white, great condition

Old 09-09-2011, 08:04 AM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
ARE Tacoma Topper/Camper Short bed in super white, great condition

Hi, I just bought my truck and this came with it, I'm trying to sell it because I would never need it. Asking 600 obo. Located in the Tampa area.
Attached Thumbnails
ARE Tacoma Topper/Camper Short bed in super white, great condition-img_4574.jpg   ARE Tacoma Topper/Camper Short bed in super white, great condition-img_4588.jpg   ARE Tacoma Topper/Camper Short bed in super white, great condition-img_4596.jpg  
Old 09-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
I've actually listed this topper in the Florida forums and on craigslist, am I asking too much? I know they are expensive to buy, but as I can imagine, not many people would want them on their truck. Any constructive advice is appreciated!
Old 09-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
It's not too expensive... just limited buyers because they are painted and limited to short bed. Where a tonneau cover only limits to shortbed/longbed, yours adds color to the limitations. Keep it at the price, it will sell just be patient.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #4

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Tippett, I figured short beds are more common than long beds, and a lot of company vehicles are white, so it'd be easier because of that, but yea you're right, I'll just have to be patient, I just wanted it gone. thanks for advice, and good luck finding ur speedway blue cap
Old 09-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably be searching for a year before I find it. Same situation as yours... when you want one, you can't find it. When you're selling one, no buyers haha

Good luck with sale man
Old 09-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #7
kat57 is on a distinguished road
kat57's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, I am looking for a short bed topper!

Actually, I am looking for a short bed topper for my 2001 Tacoma Prerunner. Unfortunately, I live in Minnesota! Any chance you're coming this way soon?
Old 09-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #8

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
hey kat57, I really doubt this will fit, but you're welcome to purchase it anyway and I am actually not heading that way anytime soon, but thanks for the interest.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:57 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you where closer and I was not so damn poor. BUMP!
Old 09-15-2011, 07:46 AM   #11
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just a little too far south for me.
Otherwise I would be very interested. Just in case others were wondering.
Does it have carpet on the inside? Does it have the sliding front window?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:50 AM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hey homer J, if I drive up to Philly for Thanksgiving, do you think you would be interested?
Hmmm very tempting man, let me know.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #14
GONEFISHING2 is on a distinguished road
GONEFISHING2's Tacoma Gallery
Has the top been sold? Thanks.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #15
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hi, it is not carpeted and does not have a front sliding window, but I just sold it today, thanks for your help and support.