Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Four 265/75/16 BGF A/T KO mounted on rims (So Cal) - w/lifetime rotation & warr.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Four 265/75/16 BGF A/T KO mounted on rims (So Cal) - w/lifetime rotation & warr.

SOLD!

I went with a different tire/wheel combo and am selling my tire/wheel combo. They have about 15K miles on them and are in great condition - already mounted, balanced, etc. I purchased them at Americas Tire Co (locations all over the place) and we just told by an employee that if I give the receipt/invoice I have to the new buyer, you will get the lifetime rotation/balance and tire replacement warranty I purchased. I don't want to seperate them, unless you want to pay the full asking price of course. Asking $650 for everything. Oh one more thing, I'm throwing in my lug nuts which include a set of locking lug nuts. I live in Irvine and work in San Clemente.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Too bad your not closer....
Old 09-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
This emoticon describes me perfectly. Damn the 2000 miles that separate us!
Old 09-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Too bad your not closer....
Bummer...maybe I should put so cal in the title...
Old 09-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
$$$???
Old 09-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested in just the tires only. I'm in so cal. ( san gabriel , 626 ) Let me know if you just want to sell tires
Old 09-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for update.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #8
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal? I am in Oceanside.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #9
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Where in SoCal? I am in Oceanside.
I live in Irvine, but work in San Clemente.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #10
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
I live in Irvine, but work in San Clemente.
Bump
Old 09-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #11
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery

I've got this under a feeler add to and have asked multiple moderators to change the title but with no luck. So here it is...

I went with a different tire/wheel combo and am selling my tire/wheel combo. They have about 15K miles on them and are in great condition - already mounted, balanced, etc. I purchased them at Americas Tire Co (locations all over the place) and we just told by an employee that if I give the receipt/invoice I have to the new buyer, you will get the lifetime rotation/balance and tire replacement warranty I purchased. I don't want to seperate them, unless you want to pay the full asking price of course. Asking $650 for everything. Oh one more thing, I'm throwing in my lug nuts which include a set of locking lug nuts.

Old 09-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #12
cburton is on a distinguished road
cburton's Tacoma Gallery
where in social are these located?
Old 09-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #13
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cburton View Post
where in social are these located?
In Irvine, I'll add that.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #14
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Can you add a picture with a quarter between the threads? I'm interested in getting the whole set.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #15
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco06 View Post
Can you add a picture with a quarter between the threads? I'm interested in getting the whole set.
Sure, will do in the morning!
Old 09-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #16
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure, will do in the morning!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #17
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump
Old 09-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #18
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump
Bump
Old 09-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #19
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump
bump