Notices

'08 TRD Offroad 6-Speed, CA

Old 09-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
JCampbell is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Josh
JCampbell's Tacoma Gallery
'08 TRD Offroad 6-Speed, CA

I've been lurking around the site for some time, and finally made a profile. Not the way I wanted to start my membership, but such is life.

2008 Toyota Tacoma, White
48,xxx miles
6-speed manual
TRD Off-Road
4-Wheel Drive

Looking to get $22,000 for the truck.

The truck currently has a loan on it through USAA. There shouldn't be a problem getting a buyer the title within a couple weeks of you paying off the loan. The registration is good till Febuary of 12.

The truck has a little over 48,000 miles. Its my DD, and will be making a trip to Northern California shortly, so this will increase. Currently located in Twentynine Palms, CA, which is about 2 hours east of Los Angeles/San Diego. In about a week, I'll be going on my pre-deployment leave. I still need the truck prior to going on leave. The truck will then be located in the Sacramento area for about 2 weeks. If the truck still isn't gone by then, it will come back down south until I leave. I am willing to work with a buyer to arrange showing of the truck within a couple hours drive of either area.

Mods:

-Front Valence has been plasti-dipped.
-Debadged.
-URD Short Shifter
-Pioneer stereo.
-Scanguage I
-AFE Pro-Dry air filter
-Mudflaps removed.

Goods:
-Low mileage for a Tacoma. I see newer trucks with more miles all the time.
-Most of the 60k maintenance has been done already. I have the stuff for the rest, so there's a good chance it will all be done by the time it sells if I can find the time to do it. If not, I'll throw in whatever I have to the new owner.
-Truck has been running synthetics since I've had it.
-Truck gets about 19-20 mpg easily.
-The truck seemed to have been taken care of before I had it, and I have babied it. It has a clean title, and I still have the carfax from the dealership.
-I have all stock parts if the buyer wants them.

Bads:
-The front grille was color matched with a can. The clear coat wasn't done properly, and the grill is starting to yellow a bit. Good time to satoshi, or pick up a cheap one from the parts barn or something.
-The wheels were spray painted black. The job is alright, but its not perfect. I was gonna just buy a new set of rims/tires to go along with a lift later.
-The truck has a few tiny rock chips, mostly on the the front. Hard to notice if you aren't looking for them. There are also some faint scratches on the right side from when the truck got debadged (will probably buff out pretty easily).

Pics aren't that great (cell phone), but that's what I have for now. I can text or email pictures upon request.

Contact Info:

Call Josh at (916) 622-8159. Weekdays after 5 PM, Weekends anytime.
Email at blackknight1337@gmail.com
Send a message on these forums.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of high I think. I bought a brand new 2010 TRD Sport D/C 4X4 6 speed for 24,500 out the door. Including all taxes,fees,everything.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Kind of high I think. I bought a brand new 2010 TRD Sport D/C 4X4 6 speed for 24,500 out the door. Including all taxes,fees,everything.
Yeah, well you don't live in California.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
I appreciate that you acknowledged this being your first post, thanks.
Also, not a bad price for a clean looking truck.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
Marines:
Bump.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
jassco has a spectacular aura aboutjassco has a spectacular aura aboutjassco has a spectacular aura about

jassco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Cool deal, that's about $1k more to what I paid for my 4 banger sr5.....in MA and I thought i got a good deal! Not to sure about that one, unless you just bought it and they wanted to move it seriously.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
Marines:
To The Front.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
Marines:
Truck is in NorCal!