Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FT: Flowmaster 50 Catback!

Old 09-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
FT: Flowmaster 50 Catback!

Time to get something a little louder!

Looking to trade my flowmaster 50 muffler with stock pipes dumped at the axel. It's a little over a year old and sounds nice and deep but not as loud as I would like.

I would like to swap it as a catback and make life easy! Looking for a flowmaster 40 or 44.......also open to swap stock + $80.

Located in Phx, AZ!
Attached Thumbnails
FT: Flowmaster 50 Catback!-imag0369.jpg  
Old 09-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #3

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #4

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for any local deals!
Old 09-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #6

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Now that's a BUMP! Lol
Old 09-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #7
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump. What are you going to replace your FM with?
Old 09-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #8
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock exhaust im trying to get rid of but your in Arizona soo
BUMP!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #9

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Prob the 44! I really like the way the fm's sound. I took the exhaust completely off and would run it that way if I could. Sounded like a sick ass v8!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
918Taco is on a distinguished road

Marines: 3rd Bn 5th Marines
918Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Phoenix. Ahwatukee area
Old 09-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #11
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Prob the 44! I really like the way the fm's sound. I took the exhaust completely off and would run it that way if I could. Sounded like a sick ass v8!

FM is okay up until 2500rpms. You want to hear a sick ass exhausts?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:04 AM   #12

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds mean! What muffler is that? Those headers make a huge diff! Nice truck man, I've always liked it!
Old 09-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #13
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
So you don't like the 50 anymore? That's what happened to me too, I ended up getting the super 44. Trust me, if you want loud then go with something else. It has great sound but I got over mine pretty quick. I'd suggest a flowmaster 10 series for loud, or maybe some headers.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:14 AM   #14

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I actually really like the 50, its got a great tone and its not obnoxious. Im just looking for the next step up from the 50! New headers would be the way to go!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #15

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
How are you liking those eibachs and 5100s?
Old 09-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #16
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
I'm loving them so far, they ride like a dream.