1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Im back for another round - Tacoma Part out Leftovers

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dak-rt-2a-XR, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Sep 12, 2011 at 6:20 PM
    dak-rt-2a-XR

dak-rt-2a-XR [OP] xrunner-performance.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Somerset, KY
    Vehicle:
    2008 Dodge Charger SRT8
    Whats up Tacoma World! It has been six months and I am hoping the market has gotten better here and not worse! I still have a ton of parts in my garage that I would love to see find a new home. I was able to sell some parts on craigslist, but others still remain here...and I want them gone or the next stop is a scrap metal yard.

PLEASE PM ME - I GET INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS VIA EMAIL TO MY PHONE AND I CAN GET BACK WITH YOU USUALLY WITHIN AN HOUR!

-No price listed here is set in stone!
    -Everything must go!
    -Pay Pal only! (Price + shipping cost + 4% fee)
    -I ship fast!
    -Will arrange shipping for UPS, USPS, or FedEx, whoever you like!
    -If you have a shipping account with these people you can email me a label so that you know your not getting taken over on shipping! I do not pick their prices, they do!

I have done a lot of business on here, dakota-durango (70+), eBay (370+), lxforums, chargerforumz, etc. My last thread from here shows all of the feedback I received:
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/147914-x-runner-tacoma-part-out-sale-rare-parts.html
    (please ignore Balboa trying to stir the pot)

I sold over $12,000 worth of gear last winter! And everyone was happy!

Anyways, here is what is left at bottom dollar prices! PLEASE TAKE IT FROM ME!!!!

Full Size Rim and Potenza Tire -Used 100 miles (if that), full size rim. Replace your own spare or have an extra for slicks or auto-crossing.(no center cap included
    $80! (plus shipping)

xrunnerwheels2ll4_4d71a092efd1bbc0334133ac9787cad3fa3d9832.jpg

FREE PAY SHIPPING! - Pulley Puller Kit - Sold By URD to remove and install super charger pulleys. $6 SHIPPED

IMG-20110326-00058_dea542107a6fba9743b9fcdd831fba183a0980ec.jpg

FREE PAY SHIPPING! - OEM CAM Gears - Dont know if anyone would need them, $6 SHIPPED

IMG-20110326-00062_ee33e95e62394a881c3f271879b5d41451c45ded.jpg

2006 Tacoma X Runner Stock Leaf Springs - $50 (plus shipping)

2006 Tacoma X Runner Stock Front Springs - $50 (plus shipping) I maybe able fit in USPS flat rate box

(will provide pic if 100% needed, but they are nothing exciting, these are in my attic and it is hot up there, so please be serious buyer before sending me up there LOL)

2006 Tacoma X Runner Stock Clutch - $50 (plus ship) has 14K miles on it, worked perfect when swapped to a 6 puck

2006 Tacoma X Runner Stock Flywheel - $50 (plus shipping) has 14K miles on it, worked perfect when swapped for the LW Flywheel.

[​IMG]

Custom Single Din Radio with Triple Gauge Pod - Gauges not included! - Only three were made (as far as I know) Doug from HVM, Coupe, and me are all I know that have one. Mine is painted BSP and is CLEAN, not a scratch one in the paint. Waited months to get this and was worth the wait.

I paid $350 and waited months for this (if anyone knows Doug you know what I mean) - asking $200 SHIPPED

168951_149016335152834_100001334045083_2_fc1cdcc9043b23218ef2e688532fa1424ae31ffb.jpg
    HVMdash2_4fe4affe305beb6e104bbe50c1b106d31ff7abb8.jpg

Aftermarket Single Din Dash kit - Gray one you buy if you replace your 6 disk changer. Cost $40 new, take $12 plus ship
    -Will provide pic if 100% needed

OEM Fuel Rail Setup for 1GR with regulator and crossover - $20 plus ship

IMG-20110326-00053_be44cf7edef1ad2cc2973da51da43f6e6e3b95c1.jpg

Haynes manual for Toyota Tacoma's years 2005-2009 4x2 and 4x4, Like new condition, think I opened it once...$15 plus ship

I have several Autometer Gauges - Digital Cobalt Series. The gauges are all electric sweep, none mechanical. Condition and information provided with each gauge. All of these gauges are better suited for you Taco owners as the gauges were cut and wired to length for a Taco.

Oil Pressure Gauge - Has everything you need. Was installed in my truck about two months. (plugs in on the block to the left of the oil filter)
    $75 shipped
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6927/

Voltmeter - Needs more wiring, was cut pretty short as it only need to be wired into a hot wire. Easiest gauge in the world to install. Was installed in my truck about two months. $60 shipped
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6993/

Fuel Pressure Gauge - Will require a fuel rail tap. Has everything else that you need. Taps into schrader (spelling?) valve on back passenger fuel rail. Was installed in my truck about two months. $150 shipped
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6963/

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Out of truck parts, on to random stuff laying out here...

Delphi Brand Single Din Head Unit - This unit was designed with tractor trailers in mind - it has CD player built in - MP3 Player Built in - XM tuner is built in (no need for external recievers) - and weatherband (NOAH) built in. No matter wear you are, you can listen to music on disk, mp3, XM/Sirus, or get weather alerts. I paid over $400 for this three years ago at the Iowa 80 truck stop on Walcott Iowa. I used it for a year before coming off the road.
    The weather alerts alone made this radio worth it!!
    $150 just so it does not sit and rot in the garage. I will even throw in as a bonus a heavy duty antenna ($80 value)
    Craigslist add with pictures:
    http://lexington.craigslist.org/pts/2550478827.html

Alpine CDA-9811 -single disk, sat ready, bass expanded, fully tune-able sound. CD, MP3, Radio, XM/Sirus Ready, Includes brand new unmolested harness (was $25 alone) Asking $50. Would make a good head unit in any ride for cheap! Put it in your beater folks!
    http://lexington.craigslist.org/ele/2550194471.html

Corky Bell's Maximum Boost - EVERYTHING you could ever need or want to know about Turbo's, Turbo charging, and boost tuning on any vehicle. Book is brand new. Retails $32 asking half price $18 plus ship!
    http://lexington.craigslist.org/pts/2550440861.html

12V Skil Cordless Power Drill - Includes the case, A charger, and one battery. Works perfect. Hardly used, just have to many drills, will take $35 plus ship!
    http://lexington.craigslist.org/tls/2550431071.html

500 Watt Power Inverter - Hate that your truck did not come with one? Here is you one really cheap! Will power up to 4.3 amps - almost anything you could think of in you could use, for use in cars, trucks, Tractor Trailers, and Campers. Must be connected directly to vehicles battery. Has been stored in a case, but this has never been used except to test to make sure it works.For you guys $40 plus ship!
    http://lexington.craigslist.org/pts/2550421374.html

XBox (not a 360) several years back from a friend who did a tour in Korea, It is exactly like XBox's here, but with one awesome difference...it has a hard drive built in.
    This Xbox literally copies game disk to its hard drive and saves them. It can hold up to 100 different games, and this one is full. They can be deleted and you can add whatever games you like.
    It has on it I know Halo, Prince of Persia, Tiger Woods golf, and several more. I can get a list if someone is dying to know, but it would take forever to list them all. If you do not like a game, you can delete it, get a disk of one you like, and replace it!! Take 100 games with you anywhere you go with no disk or cases!
    As you can see, it is also a special color...it is see though! it will come with FIVE remotes. (other ones are not pictured). Will throw in DVD remote and sensor as well!
    Because of the rarity (I doubt anyone has one, or anyone you know) and the amount of games on the XBox, I am asking $200
    Before you say whoa that is a lot, consider this...my price is like getting the xbox free and 100 games at $2 each...
    While I know most of you are into the "new stuff", this would make a great gift for kids, or someone (like me) that loves the classics.
    http://lexington.craigslist.org/vgm/2550174043.html

Two pairs of Vibram 5 Fingers Shoes (New, Black,Size 9.5) and (New, Green/Gray, Size 9.5_
    I got these as a present but my feet are a tad to short for them. If you do not know what they are google them, they are actually very comfortable!!!
    These are the Treck series and run $140 new.
    Asking $80 each.
    IMAG0062-1_9737d614bcbbbf4e9b6011da9a082be45cde94fb.jpg
    IMAG0061-1_32fe81d285cb10ca13545d71ffe69ae5256498f0.jpg

Jawbone Era Bluetooth - I bought this one hoping it would stay in my ear better than the Icon but it did not. My ear is shaped weird I guess. Used it about a week. Paid $130 from AT&T, price is on the box. There is not a thing wrong with it, Just like new in the box, everything included. I ended up having to get a Jabra Wave that looped over my ear. Used maybe three days. Asking $75 shipped
    [​IMG]

Any Pool players here???
    Have not played in a couple years but I have my shooting set here that I was going to get rid of. Includes:
    - One $500 Smith and Wesson (that's right the Gun maker) Limited Edition Pool Cue with interchangeable rear weights up to 24 oz (only used this stick if I needed absolute precision, she can put the english on a cue ball!
    -One $140 Player Cue, black and white, used most of the time for normal play
    -One cheapo Graphite forend (used for breaking)
    -One leather Carrying case ($80)
    - Shooting glove
    -Chalk and cleaning cloths
    If your remotely interested I can pull them out and take some pics. I would not let this collection go for less than $300 FIRM. All sticks are straight as an arrow!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Sep 12, 2011 at 8:25 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

SuthrnTaco07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tundra Limited
    None
    Sub'd for a pic of the sole on the Vibrams! I love mine if they are a different model I might go for it!

3. Sep 13, 2011 at 7:25 PM
    dak-rt-2a-XR

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Somerset, KY
    Vehicle:
    2008 Dodge Charger SRT8
  4. Sep 14, 2011 at 8:19 AM
    dak-rt-2a-XR

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Somerset, KY
    Vehicle:
    2008 Dodge Charger SRT8
  5. Sep 14, 2011 at 8:31 AM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Good seller and a first class person, Man of his word!!!! Jim

6. Mar 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    bram

bram Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bram
    belgium
    Vehicle:
    08 x-runner
    bedlid. custom made intake ... dt shorties and a flowtech warlock mufler lpi install and some music
    hello i would like the manuel howmuch schipped to belgium?

kind regards
    Bram.

7. Mar 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    Yoshio

Yoshio Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Central Coast, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 SW 2.7L 4x4 SR5
    Double Cab Step Tubes, 35% Tint Front Windows, Husky Mud Flaps, Illuminated 4x4 Switch, Debadged, DEPO LED tailights, Undercover SE Tonneau Cover, Panavise In-Dash Mount, Plasti-Dipped Front Bumper Lip, OEM Front Fogs, Rear Fog Lamp, LEDs throughout, Door Sill Protectors, Color Matched Satoshi, Rear Window Security Bar, ImMrYo Rear Mirror Bracket, Added factory DTRLs & DTRL kill switch, Rear Diff Breather Mod, 17" FJ Alloy Rims, Sport shocks coils leafs, DEPO black headlights, off-road recovery hook, skid plate, BT-35 TOY Bluetooth kit
    Holy thread revival batman!

8. Mar 5, 2013 at 1:41 PM
    dak-rt-2a-XR

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Somerset, KY
    Vehicle:
    2008 Dodge Charger SRT8
    Please stop with the PMs lol, you guys are two years too late lol

9. Mar 6, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    bram

bram Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bram
    belgium
    Vehicle:
    08 x-runner
    bedlid. custom made intake ... dt shorties and a flowtech warlock mufler lpi install and some music
    i could only try

10. Mar 6, 2013 at 3:33 AM
    BulletToothTony

BulletToothTony You’ll have that on these big jobs.

Member:
    First Name:
    You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
    Sooooo.... How much for everything shipped to BR549? :anonymous:

:stirthepot:

Products Discussed in

To Top