Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB or WTT: Stock antenna for 2005+

Old 09-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
WTB or WTT: Stock antenna for 2005+

broke my antenna, need a new one. dont want any aftermarket ones, so if anyone has one floating around let me know the price, and well work it out. or if u want something to trade for.

or you can just be the best person and get good karma and just give it to me.

thanks.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
If I still have mine you can have it; let me snoop around a bit for it.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Where are you? I got one
Old 09-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rohnert park, santa rosa area. u in walnut creek?
Old 09-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
Cheese Head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
If I still have mine you can have it; let me snoop around a bit for it.
k, lemme know.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im in socal los angeles area.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #7
Cheese Head.

oh, saw walnut and thought maybe walnut creek which is near me, i can paypal shipping and plus, whatever u want if you wanna get rid of it.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #8

Let's do it. Ill pm you after class
Old 09-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
Cheese Head.

sweet thanks man
Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #12
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
I have an extra one also. Shipped I believe it's $5.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #13
Cheese Head.

Sierra I'll take u up on that, I'll pm u tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:33 AM   #15
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I was just wondering if you knew where I could get an aftermarket antenna? Sorry if I hi-jacked your thread, just pm me if you have any clue where, thanks!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #16
Cheese Head.

Some people were telling me shorty antennas, and u can find em on eBay. Ad don't worry bout jacking it. I found options.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #17
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
Hey I was just wondering if you knew where I could get an aftermarket antenna? Sorry if I hi-jacked your thread, just pm me if you have any clue where, thanks!
I did a shorty antenna but to be honest for the price I would have just shopped my antenna and painted the tip. It lost all paint and bent within the first 6 months of owning it.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:01 AM   #18
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
Some people were telling me shorty antennas, and u can find em on eBay. Ad don't worry bout jacking it. I found options.
Answered your pm, Ill get shipping info and hopefully something to send it in and have it on its way wed-thursday hopefully
Old 09-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #19
Cheese Head.

Find anything to ship it in yet?
Old 09-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #20
Expedition Style

Yup. I can har it out Friday. Pm me