Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need opinions.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Lucas
luco1029's Tacoma Gallery
Need opinions.

I dont know if i posted this in the correct spot but move as needed. Ive been looking for new wheels for my taco for awhile and ive found 2 sets I like but i honestly dont know which i should get. So you guys give me your opinions. I have a 2009 Taco DCSB Timberland Mica Green.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/2588526273.html
OR
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/2555263717.html
Old 09-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
i like 2nd one, but if i were to be buying them, i would paint them or have them powder coated. good luck.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't the Silverado's center bore smaller than the Taco's?
Old 09-12-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
JTacoma will become famous soon enough

JTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like #1
Old 09-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #8
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Isn't the Silverado's center bore smaller than the Taco's?
Yes but the wheels may have had a larger hole and hub spacer to fill the open space. The FJ wheels are better though
Old 09-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Question is.......which one's do you like? The 2nd one has no tread left and the DC's look beat up. I personally think black wheels would look better. Check some local tire shops around you......they'll find you a good deal and can get warranty etc.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
sdsurfer2011 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dirk
sdsurfer2011's Tacoma Gallery
I like option #1 painted black.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Have em powder coated black
Old 09-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #13
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luco1029 View Post
I dont know if i posted this in the correct spot but move as needed. Ive been looking for new wheels for my taco for awhile and ive found 2 sets I like but i honestly dont know which i should get. So you guys give me your opinions. I have a 2009 Taco DCSB Timberland Mica Green.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/2588526273.html
OR
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/2555263717.html
Well, you didn't put this in the right spot ... I think there's a wheel/tire section already.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will move it and give you better answers at that point! If you PM one of the mods they might be able to move it for you.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #14
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
#1......BLACKOUT
Old 09-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #15
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
More Opinions:

If you need a safety, you shouldn't have a Gun.

Obama Sucks!
For pistols, sure. I still prefer a safety on my carbine for sling carry.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #16
NCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
NCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
fj wheels painted black would look good . ... grew up in wilkes small world huh !