Notices

For Sell 2006 Tacoma

Old 09-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
I like to PARTY
jpsweet will become famous soon enoughjpsweet will become famous soon enough

Name: James
jpsweet's Tacoma Gallery
For Sell 2006 Tacoma

For Sale is my 2006 Toyota Tacoma with 130,019 miles on it. I LOVE this truck and do not want to sell it, but i need a full size truck so it has to go. Truck is in perfect condition and has plenty of upgrades. I am asking $16,000 for it if you have any other questions let me know and i will be happy to answer.

I am located in Houston, so is truck...local pick up only.

Engine
4.0L V6
130,000 Miles
2wd

Interior
Weather-tech floor mats front and rear
Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT Head Unit
Back up Camera
Viper R350 alarm
Mini Maglite Mount in Glove Box

Suspension = 3 inch Lift
OME 885 coils with 90000 sport shocks in front and N182's in the rear
Toytec 2" Add a Leaf
Light Racing Upper Control Arm
Carrier bearing drop kit
Detroit True Trac LSD

Wheels and Tires
Procomp 7089's 16x8
275/70/16 Michelin LTX M/S = 32 inch tires

Exterior
Color match grill surround
Color matched Toyota emblem on front grill
35% tint
N-Fab step bars
Rear bumper painted black
Center valance painted black
Color match TRD license plate frames
Pop N Lock tailgate lock
TRD skid plate painted black
Painted Brake Calipers Color Match
Extra D-Rings in Bed of Truck
Rain X Wipers
TRD decal on skid
TRD decal on center caps of rims

Lighting
Sylvania Silverstar Headlights
Black Head Light Mod
LED Dome, Map, Reverse, Lisense, 3rd Brake Light
HID 6k Fogs
Tinted Tail Lights and 3rd Brake Light
Day Time Running Lights
Anytime fog light

Proformance
Dynomax Super Trubo Muffler
AFE Pro Dry S
Exhaust Dump
Goodridge SS Brake Lines

Old 09-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #3
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
price seems a bit high for that many miles. . . and i don't know how i feel about that rake lol
Old 09-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my point exactly lol i ended up selling for 15k, it had like 125kmiles when i sold it. . . i mean you might get 16 but you'll get a bunch of lowballers first lol it gets so annoying like wtf dont waste my time! glws though
Old 09-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
I like to PARTY
jpsweet will become famous soon enoughjpsweet will become famous soon enough

Name: James
jpsweet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
my point exactly lol i ended up selling for 15k, it had like 125kmiles when i sold it. . . i mean you might get 16 but you'll get a bunch of lowballers first lol it gets so annoying like wtf dont waste my time! glws though
HAHA yea i know what you mean!

Thanks!!
Old 09-15-2011, 02:25 PM   #7

what kind of full size you getting?
Old 09-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Bump and I think the word you are looking for is 'sale'
Old 09-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #10
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsweet View Post
Tundra...I already got it...thats why i need somebody to buy this one.

Giggedy giggedy goooo!!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #11
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Nice tundra man. I love the look of it. Bump for a quick sale
Old 09-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #12

dang must be nice just buying a full size and THEN selling the taco haha... free bump