Custom Painted Skid Plate (05+)

Old 09-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Painted Skid Plate (05+)

Hey all,

I have this painted skid plate up for sale. I ran over a stump at night, and it dented it a little, but I hammered it out a little and painted over the scratches. I put on a custom design just for the heck of it. It would probably be more visible on lifted trucks, but adds a cool subtle touch.

You can keep it or paint over it, I don't care. Asking $65 OBO. I'll ship, shipping charges are additional. Otherwise, I can meet in the New England area - I'm located in Lexington currently.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
that is sex. do you have any pics of it on the truck?>