Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*FS* AAL set

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
*FS* AAL set

I bought a lift kit here on TW from a member that had it installed for about 1 year and I decided to use blocks in the back instead of AAL. Looks new, should lift 1.5" - 2" I believe. $40 + $15 S&H. PM me

Old 09-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
09TacomaPA's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know what company?

Old 09-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Will post pics when I get home from work and not sure who makes it, will try to find out

Old 09-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #4

Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
just found out, the AAL is a fabtech

Closed Thread