Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Avid Light Bar & built 5100's/Eibach

Old 09-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Avid Light Bar & built 5100's/Eibach

Looks like i am selling some gear.... here we go.

1. Avid light bar rattled with bed liner - $200 + split shipping
  2. rear 5100's with roughly 4K miles - $120 Shipped
  3. built 5100's/Eibach coils set at 0.85" with roughly 4K miles (not splitting) - $300 + split shipping
  4. (1) 1/2" and (1) 1/4" Toytec spacer - $20 shipped / Each

Old 09-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
ill buy the coils, aal, and uca's for 400
Old 09-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in all 4 line items and I'll come pick up from Seattle.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
subed for prices
Old 09-14-2011, 07:00 AM   #6
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Starting prices are a required part of the B/S/T thread...You can look at other threads with similar gear and get a feel for good pricing.
prices updated...
Old 09-14-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
How many light tabs on that Avid bar? I'm interested if it's got 4 of them.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:40 AM   #8
Interweb wheeler
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd really like the rear 5100s but my money is being sunk into my atv
Old 09-14-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
skeeert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
^^^^^ see, that's exactly what I was talkin bout op.

U need to list tabs, it can effect prices if ppl need to add em since its extra work, and less money u paid up front.

Help pugga out, he needs a real light alternative
I didnt list tabs cause there are none
Old 09-14-2011, 07:47 AM   #10
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^^^ see, that's exactly what I was talkin bout op.

U need to list tabs, it can effect prices if ppl need to add em since its extra work, and less money u paid up front.

Help pugga out, he needs a real light alternative
I know! I broke one of the welds on my grille guard the other day, if they don't warranty it I'll need a new way to mount up some lights!
Old 09-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I know! I broke one of the welds on my grille guard the other day, if they don't warranty it I'll need a new way to mount up some lights!

Damn... good luck with the sale!
light tabs are cheap and not hard to weld on.. just saying it shouldnt be a deal breaker
Old 09-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #12

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
light tabs are cheap and not hard to weld on.. just saying it shouldnt be a deal breaker
I know they're easy to add but I don't have a welder and it would then mean stripping it down and refinishing. That coupled with it being on the wrong side of the US seems like more hassle than it's worth. I'd rather wait and get one with tabs or I might go the nfab route.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:59 AM   #13
digitalricepape is on a distinguished road
digitalricepape's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 09-15-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
lmk about light bar if you ship
Old 09-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #15
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
PM inbound.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #16
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
PMed you back, sorry for the delay. Check your PM and let me know when you want to meet up for the light bar.

Thanks,
Old 09-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #17
octacorunner is on a distinguished road
Name: G
octacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd...props to the mods for cleaning this thread up
Old 09-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #18
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
welds broke off an avid light bar?
Old 09-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #19
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
negatory......he broke it off the brush guard

ok cool. just making sure..
Old 09-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #20
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
PM me if you want to sell the springs only.