Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New L3 kickers 10"

Old 09-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
New L3 kickers 10"

I have for sale a (2) NEW Kicker L3 solobaric for sale. i was going to use it but i went a different route. i can build you a box if you would like?

here are the specs:

10" Dual 4 Ohm Solo-Baric L3 Series Subwoofer
Power Handling:
  • Peak: 800 watts
  • RMS: 400 watts
Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
Patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene rubber surround
Stamped steel basket protects massive internal motion
Titanium deposit impregnated cone with rolled outer edge
Vented 360° back bracing
Rear foam gasket
Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life
Spring loaded terminals
Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
Spiralead tinsel leads
High-temperature dual 4 ohms voice coils
Sensitivity: 85.3 dB

NEW in the box!

asking $140 shipped.

Or 2 for $250

retails for 199.99 check it out
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-AgA4D7g...-11S10L32.html

this is a steal for the price

Old 09-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
mhenson327 is on a distinguished road
mhenson327's Tacoma Gallery
How deep are they? Will they work good in a double cab taco
Old 09-14-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhenson327 View Post
E-mail the guys at SuperCrewSound.com they told me that they can customize, cut a square hole, one of their boxs for these subs as long as it's a second gen. Also there boxes are very high quality I've had 3 made by them all very good products with great customer service backing it. Have a 4th one coming now supposed to be here tomorrow! GLWS OP.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I would get it if it was a L7 8". GLWS.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhenson327 View Post
I don't have a DC so I wouldn't know personally. I have a access cab...
These things are awesome !!!

Let me know...

Thanks
Old 09-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
E-mail the guys at SuperCrewSound.com they told me that they can customize, cut a square hole, one of their boxs for these subs as long as it's a second gen. Also there boxes are very high quality I've had 3 made by them all very good products with great customer service backing it. Have a 4th one coming now supposed to be here tomorrow! GLWS OP.
There ya go, thanks for the info bud! I appreciate it
Old 09-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #7

bump for a steal of a deal
Old 09-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
bump for a steal of a deal
Bump......
Old 09-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #9

Bump bump bump