Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

AZ- LED Taillights, and GPS/DVD Head Unit FS/FT

Old 09-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
AZ- LED Taillights, and GPS/DVD Head Unit FS/FT

When I bought my 2nd Gen it came with these taillights that I don't really like. So I would prefer to trade for stock ones, hopefully somewhere close to Tucson. The passenger side light does have a crack in it.

And it came with a Kenwood DNX5120 with Garmin GPS/dvd/mp3 head unit. I don't need navigation, and don't really like the look of the screen. Everything works on it. I am asking $600 for it including the Toyota wiring harness, the Ipod/USB adapters, and the 2nd Gen dask mount. Shipping will be on your dime. But I will consider trades for either a rifle or pistol. I have my stock unit to put back in.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 09-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Does it have a seperate module for the GPS? I have the same model except with out navigation, but it has a button for navigation.