Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Hybrid Audio Imagine I61-2 with adapters

Old 09-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
craigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant future

craigFLA's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Hybrid Audio Imagine I61-2 with adapters

This listing is for 2 sets (4 speakers) and 2 sets of adapters. Neither set was ever used (I went with Hybrid Audio Legatia's) and included but not shown is a set of adapters to fit 2005 up Tacoma Double or Access Cabs.

Mr Marv here on the forum sells the Imagines for $250.00 per set and the adapters are normally $60.00 for the complete set so this will be my asking price to comply with forum rules however I would like to sell them asap so make an offer via PM (would prefer to sell complete but will consider splitting).

If you are not familiar with these check out the reviews on google and/or here on the forum. BTW, Mr Marv said he will still honor the warranty since I purchased the Legatiaa's from him and you can contact him at 1-831-383-0308 to verify.

Thanks for looking.

Old 09-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
magnetic10 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter-EMT
Name: Don
magnetic10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigFLA View Post
Neither set was ever used (I went with Hybrid Audio Legatia's) and included but not shown is a set of adapters to fit 2005 up Tacoma Double or Access Cabs.

Mr Marv here on the forum sells the Imagines for $250.00 per set and the adapters are normally $60.00 for the complete set so this will be my asking price to comply with forum rules however I would like to sell them asap so make an offer via PM (would prefer to sell complete but will consider splitting).

If you are not familiar with these check out the reviews on google and/or here on the forum. BTW, Mr Marv said he will still honor the warranty since I purchased the Legatiaa's from him and you can contact him at 1-831-383-0308 to verify.

Thanks for looking.

Marv told me about this via pm. Please pm me if you still have these. Thanks
Old 09-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
Egstewa is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
Egstewa's Tacoma Gallery
CraigFla I was just wondering who you got your hybrid legatis from? And was wondering how you like them?? Let me know when you get a chance thanks Eric
Old 09-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
craigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant future

craigFLA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egstewa View Post
CraigFla I was just wondering who you got your hybrid legatis from? And was wondering how you like them?? Let me know when you get a chance thanks Eric
I purchased my L-8's, L-4's, L-6's (for another install), Hybrid X-overs, and Imagines from Mr Marv.

IMO, the legatias are very dynamic...but for the money you cannot go wrong with the Imagines.