1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL-94 pickup baja body, $4500

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by NicNac22, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Sep 16, 2011 at 8:26 AM
    NicNac22

NicNac22 [OP] D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    95 V6 4x4 ex cab SR5 5sp PICKUP!!!
    fun stuff coming soon! New battery, radiator and CV joints and axles. Added some Rancho RS5000 shocks.
    Not sure if its still for sale

email this posting to a friend winchester craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    1994 toyota pick up with baja body kit - $4500 (winchester)

Date: 2011-09-08, 8:36PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-pgr9y-2582233775@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling a 1994 toyota with a baja body kit on it. It has 130k miles I have replaced all the seals it has a new timing belt, water pump, radiator, fuel filter. It has a flowmaster exhaust 31 10.50 15 tires put on back in feb.it has a 3.0 v6 4x4 works great Have a roll bar and skid plate for it. asking 4500 for it or willing to trade for a full size quad cab pick-up.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PostingID: 2582233775

Products Discussed in

To Top