Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wts: blue sea fuse block, fuse, metal holder

Old 09-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Wts: blue sea fuse block, fuse, metal holder

SOLD
Old 09-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
great fuse boxes
Old 09-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ agreed. I love it. Never had a problem. And makes everything clean!
Old 09-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #4
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
exactly i have one on a 1st gen running any and everything . i put mine in a radioshack project box so you cant see in wire(wire loom) and its all covered and protected from elements
Old 09-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
Expedition Style

Nice.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #7
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
So evrything in the pic is up for sale as far as the fuse block is concerned? Very interested. Lemme check funds, then I'll shoot ya an offer. Would be shipped to 19475.
Yes just as pictured
Old 09-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
cookee62 is on a distinguished road
cookee62's Tacoma Gallery
What is the purpose of this? What does it help?
Old 09-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #11
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
interested! shipping to 80620?
Old 09-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #12
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested - I've got a spider's nest of wires coming off my positive battery terminal. Can you post up a link to the new equivalent model?
Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #13
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookee62 View Post
What is the purpose of this? What does it help?
Ya it basically makes all your wiring in one spot, nice and neat, and very safe. It also allows you to add on things like winches, lights, and other stuff without directly hardwiring it to your battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Why are you selling
I am selling my truck and returing it to stock so this is no longer needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
interested! shipping to 80620?
Shipping for the whole thing will be 15$ west coast, 20$ east coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
I might be interested - I've got a spider's nest of wires coming off my positive battery terminal. Can you post up a link to the new equivalent model?
Not sure what that would be this is only a few months old? But I can try and find something. I thnk the only upgrade that I have seen recently is a breaker style fuse instead of an actual fuse.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #15
Expedition Style

Thanks John
Old 09-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #16
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, let me ask in a simpler way. Blue Sea makes several models of these things. Which model is this?
Old 09-18-2011, 11:42 PM   #17
oneup is on a distinguished road
Name: ray
oneup's Tacoma Gallery
who makes the mounting plate
Old 09-19-2011, 03:17 AM   #18
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Sorry, let me ask in a simpler way. Blue Sea makes several models of these things. Which model is this?

looks like model 5026 but i could be wrong.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:06 AM   #19
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
would you sell just the wires and the block?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #20
Expedition Style

SOLD

I have a second mounting plate that I purchased before I made mine along with a second fuse holder. I will post up pics tomorrow.