LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 tacoma apprasial

Old 09-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
2008 tacoma apprasial

Just curious what everyone thinks would be a reasonable price to sell my truck for, long story short i'm going to need to get a tow rig in the future to haul my trail rig (hopefully a tacoma)

so here's my truck

2008 AC TRD OR Rugged Trail 32k miles
3" toytec ultimate lift , radflo coils, eibach springs, dakar rear leaf pack w/billies
All pro front bumper
XRC10 winch w/synthetic line
285/75/16 BFG KM2's on stock baja rims with spidertrax spacers
Alpine INA-W900 // Alpine type X in the rear with Alpine amp (forgot model #)
Relentless rear bumper and sliders are being made and will be most likely be going with it
Weathertech's front and rear
KC daylighter 6" lights on bumper

only thing wrong with the truck is the bed rails are scraped a bit where the toolbox sat on them.

I'm probably forgetting some things, this truck won't actually be up for sale for at least 3-9 months but i just wanted to get some feedback on what people thought would be a fair selling price, watching other trucks sell i was thinking 21-22k too high?, to low ?
pics are in sig // profile
Old 09-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Nada.com. Mods don't add value unless someone is willing to pay for them. Good luck.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on that. mileage, condition and year is pretty much all people will consider. check KBB maybe? but 21-22 sounds good i think..
Old 09-17-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
1 bazillion gazillion dollah!

No actually, anywhere from 19k to 21k would be my guess from what I've seen.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #5
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Nada.com. Mods don't add value unless someone is willing to pay for them. Good luck.
Thanks, Nada gives me 22,700 for a "clean" truck, which my truck is clean so i should be about spot on if i expect to get that for it , except when it drops because 2012's are coming out...