Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB mountain bike

Old 09-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
litewatefitr will become famous soon enoughlitewatefitr will become famous soon enough
Navy: EO2, ALFA CO., NFELC
litewatefitr's Tacoma Gallery
WTB mountain bike

howdy all!

i'm in the market for a used (and budget friendly) mountain bike. doesn't necessarilly have to be a super bike... just something capable for cali trails. thanks for the help, cats!
Old 09-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
4RUNNIT is on a distinguished road
4RUNNIT's Tacoma Gallery
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...604448427.html

Here is mine. All you would need to do is put on some off road dirt tires and you are set. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
4RUNNIT is on a distinguished road
4RUNNIT's Tacoma Gallery
here is a pic:

Old 09-19-2011, 12:41 PM   #4
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea would be to know where you live... I'm thinking about getting rid of my 2003 Giant "Iguana".
Old 09-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
gotta really nice giant trance good bike for most trails around let me know ill take pics
Old 09-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
litewatefitr will become famous soon enoughlitewatefitr will become famous soon enough
Navy: EO2, ALFA CO., NFELC
litewatefitr's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in southern california. i guess i'm just trying to get a feel for what a semi -capable bike goes for these days... my last bike was a bmx and that was at least ten years ago hahaha... when i started looking at mountain bikes, i damn near had a stroke... these things are not only technological marvels, but EXPENSIVE!!! any advice would be great. thanks, guys.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #7
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
where in socal are you?
Old 09-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
shit ill sell you my upgraded GT marathon for 350. let me know. its a XC bike size m 16.5 I'm 5'11 fits me well. i think the range is from 5'8 - 6' light and really fast.
you will need a new saddle (seat) since i will be taking mine off could give you a whatever one tho. let me know if you are interested.