Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: SPECIALIZED CARBON ROAD BIKE FOR MOUNTAIN BIKE

Old 09-18-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: SPECIALIZED CARBON ROAD BIKE FOR MOUNTAIN BIKE

Whatsup guys! Here i have my Specialized Epic Carbon Road Bike. Full Carbon fiber frame so this bike doesnt way much at all. Amazing road bike which they no longer make and not to mention only made a very limited number. Its a mid 90's model and was one of the first full carbon fiber bikes specialized made. Bike has 95% original components. Body condition is 8.5/10 with the exception with VERY MINIMAL paint peel which is normal wear and tear for a bike this old. Ive also invested a decent amount of money into it. $30 a pop for those white/red specialzed water bottle holders, $60 for the Profile water bottle holders behind the seat, $75 for the specialized seat, and $100 on the crankset, $40 for the clip pedals, and $60 for the cateye speedometer. Ive spend close to $400 on parts alone. I took it to the bikeshop and got a full tuneup and i asked them out of curriousity how much the bikes worth in its current condition and stage and they said $700-800. I dont want to sell the bike but instead trade for a preferably full suspension mountain bike around the same value because i want to start hitting mountain trails so please let me know what you guys have if interested in a trade! Thanks!

Eighter PM me or Text me at (818)687-9685
Old 09-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
may want to list size.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna try to bring this thread back to life! Bump! Anyone have a mountain bike their willing to trade?