Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

)7 wrecked, still need hood fenders , bumper

Old 09-19-2011, 04:24 AM   #1
Adirondacjack will become famous soon enough
Name: john
Adirondacjack's Tacoma Gallery
)7 wrecked, still need hood fenders , bumper

I am looking for access cab 07 hood, bumper, front fenders, and grill. Also, pass. side box side. Will pay shipping.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adirondacjack View Post
I am looking for access cab 07 hood, bumper, front fenders, and grill. Also, pass. side box side. Will pay shipping.
color and do you have the 4.0 or 2.7?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
What Color hood John? I have the stock, non-scooped hood from my 2007 Super White Access Cab sitting in my Garage. PM me if interested. I do have pics.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:56 PM   #4
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
iv got a black base model bumper if you want it, it doesn't have the fender flare holes keep that in mind
Old 09-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I have bumpers and fenders off my indigo ink (Dark Blue) 07 access cab. let me know
Old 09-20-2011, 07:30 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
color and do you have the 4.0 or 2.7?
color doesn't matter, as it's going to need to be painted. 4.0
Old 09-20-2011, 07:32 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I have bumpers and fenders off my indigo ink (Dark Blue) 07 access cab. let me know
what state are you in?
Old 09-20-2011, 08:16 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
What Color hood John? I have the stock, non-scooped hood from my 2007 Super White Access Cab sitting in my Garage. PM me if interested. I do have pics.
I have someone local who has a scopped hood with out the insert. I hope to pick this one up from him, but thanks for the reply!
Old 09-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #9
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adirondacjack View Post
I have someone local who has a scopped hood with out the insert. I hope to pick this one up from him, but thanks for the reply!
Awesome man. Good luck with piecing the beast back together! Hope everything works out well.