Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 2nd Gen URD TCAI+ MAF sensor calibrator! $350

Old 09-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to separate the maf cal ?
Old 09-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #6
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Willing to separate the maf cal ?

I'm selling them together. It would be a better deal for the buyer and me.

The intake by itself costs $289 plus shipping (new), and the MAF sensor calibrator is $199.00 (new) from the URD website. I think this is a very good deal, so they're going together. Sorry man.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #7
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
I'm selling them together. It would be a better deal for the buyer and me.

The intake by itself costs $289 plus shipping (new), and the MAF sensor calibrator is $199.00 (new) from the URD website. I think this is a very good deal, so they're going together. Sorry man.

It's because I already have the trd intake pointless for me to buy another one....but thank you I appreciate it . Glws!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #8
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
ya I figured you did otherwise why else would you be asking just for the one part? I threw that out there mainly for other people who might be interested.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #10

Good Luck my friend
Old 09-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to separate the two let me know I'd be interested in the maf cal