Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1988 Toyota 4x4 Single Cab (SoCal)

Old 09-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1988 Toyota 4x4 Single Cab (SoCal)

A friend of mine is selling his immaculate 1988 Toyota, so I put it up here on TW for him. He is located in San Clemente, CA. You can either send me a PM on here and I will relay your message to him, or call/text him at (858) 776-8966.

1988 Toyota 4x4 Single Cab
5 speed manual
22RE 4 Cylinder

Original Owner. ALL RECEIPTS AND RECORDS since day ONE.
Never been offroaded. Was once used as a daily driver for several years, 3 mile drive to and from work. Since the mid 90's it was only my weekend car to take to the park, beach, grocery store, and other short trips. Has been driven but a few times every week in the past few years.
198k miles. Extremely low for a 23 year old car.
Original 22re engine with no modifications at all.

Bone Stock except:

15'' American Eagle Alloy Wheels w/235/75/15 Khumo Solus KR21 street tires. NO curbrash, rust, dents, or any damage at all! just need to be cleaned up.
Got a mediocre paint job a few years ago when the original paint/decals started to peel. Clear coat a little faded. Body is PERFECT.

No body damage what so ever.

Bench seat reupholstered about 2 years ago, no tears. New springs, padding, and material.

One crack above dash, have a dash cover that covers it somewhere that matches the interior. also a crack in the plastic faceplate that all the a/c, heat, and fan controls are in. Easy to fix. just Need to get one from another truck in any random junkyard or forum. pops on/off with clips.

Had the original clutch replaced at ~175k
Fifth Gear Synchros replaced at about ~190k
New Radiator, head gasket, valve adjustment, brakes, water pump, and belts around ~195k.

A/C Blows ICE cold still.

Runs absolutely perfect. No leaks what so ever. would be a perfect truck for anybody looking to start a new project.
Also a great truck for anyone who wants a classic ride that gets compliments all the time.

For sale to SOCAL LOCALS only. Its already hard to let this car go, I have no desire to drive that far to let her go.
In no rush to sell
only selling because parking has become a hassle in my neighborhood and I have 2 other cars that I drive regularly as well. I don't want her to just sit outside when she runs so well.

$4000 OBO.

I do not check this forum regularly, for pictures and more info TEXT ME! I work 40 hours a week so it is hard to get to answer my phone during the week.
- Nick (858) 776-8966.

Located in San Clemente, CA.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy that sumbitch in a heartbeat if you were within 100 miles! I miss my '88 so much!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump