Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Access cab Sub (KICKER Cvr)& Box NEW

Old 09-21-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Access cab Sub (KICKER Cvr)& Box NEW

I am selling the First compartment friendly box along with a kicker cvr 10

I made the box to show you guys therfore getting a better visual. But i have no use for it because i already have a box of my own.

I am discounting this one :top:

this sub in this box hits, i used my friends cvr and damn we all thought it sounded like a 12:blurock:

$ 200 + Shpping For the whole set up :biggrin:

You will love the use of getting into your compartments while enjoying awesome bass !
Attached Thumbnails
Access cab Sub (KICKER Cvr)& Box NEW-uploadfromtaptalk1316596049000.jpg   Access cab Sub (KICKER Cvr)& Box NEW-uploadfromtaptalk1316596092310.jpg   Access cab Sub (KICKER Cvr)& Box NEW-uploadfromtaptalk1316596132217.jpg  
Old 09-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombiosis View Post
will the seats fold all the way flat with this sub?

No, you can tell by the picture.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #4
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombiosis View Post
will the seats fold all the way flat with this sub?
Doesn't look like it.... but if it does, I'll be very interested.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:11 AM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Doesn't look like it.... but if it does, I'll be very interested.
Yes it does it goes completely vertical full access to your conpartments.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:11 AM   #6
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Yes it does it goes completely vertical full access to your conpartments.
The question was, do the seats fold flat. So the answer is no.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:13 AM   #7
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zack
Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
it wouldnt there is barely any room in those compartments
Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #8

there would be no way to get the seats to fold flat while having a sub in the middle, the seats take up the whole back row since they touch when you fold them down they wil hit the sub in the middle. but if the seats didnt touch like the 09 + they have room in the middle they have clearance room.

may i ask why do you need they seats to fully tilt? baby seat?
Old 09-24-2011, 12:35 PM   #9

Bump
Old 09-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Bump
Bump