Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - TRD Sport wheels

Old 09-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - TRD Sport wheels

anyone have a set that they wanna sell for a decent price, or trade for FJ wheels?
Old 09-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
moto metals to fjs and now you want sport rims?!! crazy kid
Old 09-21-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha, ive seen some trucks on here with 33 and the stock trd sport wheels and they look sick.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
I'm workin on cleaning mine up and painting them to sell, just need a center cap for one of them. Hopefully ill be able to get them done this weekend. I shot blasted them to down to bare metal to get the blemishes out of the factory finish and so they would take paint better. Don't know if you'd be interested...
Old 09-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #5
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
I'm workin on cleaning mine up and painting them to sell, just need a center cap for one of them. Hopefully ill be able to get them done this weekend. I shot blasted them to down to bare metal to get the blemishes out of the factory finish and so they would take paint better. Don't know if you'd be interested...
Would you be interested in selling me the one without the center cap? You dont have to paint, i really dont care what it looks like. Mine now are super scratched anyway. I would use it for my spare. Thanks

Sorry for the hi jack
Old 09-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #6

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to sell those un painted I would be interested. I textdd you last night
Old 09-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #7
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
If you want to sell those un painted I would be interested. I textdd you last night
Oh that was you. Makes sense I suppose. If I end up getting too busy or lazy to paint them I will hit you up. I sub'd so I can find you later on. In the meantime good luck finding a set.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
Would you be interested in selling me the one without the center cap? You dont have to paint, i really dont care what it looks like. Mine now are super scratched anyway. I would use it for my spare. Thanks

Sorry for the hi jack
I'm not looking to break the set up sorry. I did see a single one for sale on eBaymotors today though when I was looking for a center cap...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #9
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
i got a set. still gots the factory tires on but they r kinda chunked n worn. i took my truck off road with them. a few dings on 2 of the rims (less than curb-rashing) but very descent. how much u willing to spend (with shipping from LV, NV)?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #10
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
I'm not looking to break the set up sorry. I did see a single one for sale on eBaymotors today though when I was looking for a center cap...
Could you PM me the link?
Old 09-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #11
Mumbles10530 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jorge
Mumbles10530's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a stock set off my 2011 Tacoma Double Cab Sport, with 6k miles on them. Still on the truck, Literally not a scratch on them. Looking to sell the entire set with the tires, TPMS sensors and all. PM me with a reasonable offer.