Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005-2008 Trd Seat Covers

Old 09-21-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
2005-2008 Trd Seat Covers

Here are some TRD Seat Covers which are in excellent shape

$100.00 + Shipping

Old 09-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a.... shipping to 50317??
Old 09-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

will check and get back with you....

Son of a.... ? lol.... were you mad or upset or surprised?
Old 09-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pissed that I have to spend money, the gf is not gonna like this!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
good seat covers, i got the same ones but yours look flawless! glws
Old 09-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #6

lol... okay.... i will check on shipping.... the only thing will be the weight and the size of the box....
Old 09-22-2011, 03:15 AM   #7
BasherXt is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
BasherXt's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid 2011 side air bags! If not for that I'd be all over it, and I'm local.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:48 AM   #10

yes they will fit sport seats, still available
Old 09-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
yes they will fit sport seats, still available
I pm'd you yesterday....
Old 09-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #12

I know, but I can't do the flat rate shipping.... they will not fit.... even if I cram them in there.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:20 AM   #13
BeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the rough

BeefSupremeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasherXt View Post
Stupid 2011 side air bags! If not for that I'd be all over it.
X2 on that!
Old 09-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #14
ToyJoe is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
ToyJoe's Tacoma Gallery
Are they still for sale & how much for shipping to 21234?
Old 09-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #15
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
do want.........just wondering how much are these new and whered you get them?
Old 09-23-2011, 06:50 AM   #16
xrunnerjoe89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
xrunnerjoe89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
do want.........just wondering how much are these new and whered you get them?
This is a good deal...On ebay they sell for $150 or more usually for brand new ones. Bump for good deal.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #19

Thanks everyone for replying... I have someone that offered me first and I will see if he is still interested. If he is not, I will go in the order I recieved offers.

However, I am willing to do this if anyone wants....

I would give you the Seat covers(which are like new) and $100.00 in cash... if someone is willing to trade hoods with me.... i have a 2008 truck with the offroad package with the normal hood... i am looking for the scooped hood... my truck is Silver
Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #20
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasherXt View Post
Stupid 2011 side air bags! If not for that I'd be all over it, and I'm local.
I've got them on my 2011. The only thing that isn't a perfect
fit is the part that goes over the headrests, since the new
ones are larger. The side of the seat covers rides high, if you
look at the airbag deployment it shouldn't be a problem. Plus
you still have curtain airbags.