Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

JRD (Jeep Recovery Division) Stickers for Sale

Old 09-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
ksunami44 is on a distinguished road

ksunami44's Tacoma Gallery
JRD (Jeep Recovery Division) Stickers for Sale

Hey guys I have been lurking around this forum for a while now and finally decided to join and get in on some of the conversation. I created a cool decal a few weeks ago and I figured I would try to sell a few and see how people respond to them.

Email me at JeepRecoveryDivision@gmail.com. I only accept paypal

This is my 2004 4Runner with one on the back. Sticker is 9"x3"

These are all I have for now. Red JRD logo with Black lettering. I am in the process of getting some other colors made along with some Tee-Shirts.

If you have special requests for colors just let me know and I will see what I a can do. I am currently in the process of looking for a new printer due to turn around time.

Prices are tentativly $10.00 each and $1.00 for shipping (per envelope, so you dont have to pay shipping for each sticker )

Just send me an email JeepRecoveryDivision@gmail.com with how many you want and your paypal info and i will send you a bill via paypal.

Thanks guys.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be surprised if you get a reply...this was posted in sept of last year, and he hasnt been online since november of last year
Old 06-07-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking this was a cool sticker but I'm not sure if I want my truck to have anything on it that says Jeep LOL
Old 07-15-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rock it.. Not on my taco though, maybe my tool box or my winch
Old 07-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #7
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'd rock it.. Not on my taco though, maybe my tool box or my winch
Agreed
Old 07-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
So instead of a turd we will have a jarred?