Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

16" Studded Winter Tire Set - Rims/Tires/Sensors -VT

Old 09-22-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
16" Studded Winter Tire Set - Rims/Tires/Sensors -VT

Sold
Old 09-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bumping up could also meet someone at the border
WRJ area
Already the second day of Fall......
Old 09-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
jimsunder90 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: jim
jimsunder90's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

meet ya in clearfield, pa.. far east as i go..
Old 09-26-2011, 04:38 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsunder90 View Post
meet ya in clearfield, pa.. far east as i go..
If I ever go out that way will let you know Welcome to the forum

Monday bump chill is in the air.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:20 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
If I ever go out that way will let you know Welcome to the forum

Monday bump chill is in the air.
Chill? We're supposed to hit 80 today

Free bump, good luck with the sale!
Old 09-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Chill? We're supposed to hit 80 today

Free bump, good luck with the sale!
LOL it did get hot outside all of a sudden whew got the top off the Del Sol.
Maybe its wishful thinking?

On another note: Do you think I am selling them too high a price?
I have them listed on Craiglist & people say they are not happy with my price. I see winter tires listed for 300 not mounted & balance with rims etc.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
LOL it did get hot outside all of a sudden whew got the top off the Del Sol.
Maybe its wishful thinking?

On another note: Do you think I am selling them too high a price?
I have them listed on Craiglist & people say they are not happy with my price. I see winter tires listed for 300 not mounted & balance with rims etc.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the price at all. I'd be very interested but I just bought new tires (non-studded A/T's) and am in the middle of a house renovation. I think it's just early and people aren't really thinking about the white stuff yet. If you look at it in pieces $100/tire and $25/rim + free mounting and balancing, that's not a bad deal at all in my opinion! I'd take craigslist pricing advice with a grain of salt, everything I've ever put up for sale on Craigslist I've caught crap over the price and ended up selling at that same price with a little time.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal. I have these exact same tires studded and they work great in the Newfoundland winters. I'm very pleased with mine
Old 09-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you Judy!

Old 09-27-2011, 12:12 PM   #10
Wag More Bark Less

Thanks Guys your good Karma worked

Homer I like the sig Go Wings!
Capita I want to save and get the black on black wet okoles this time!
Pugga hope all your projects go well

Sale pending...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with the price at all. I'd be very interested but I just bought new tires (non-studded A/T's) and am in the middle of a house renovation. I think it's just early and people aren't really thinking about the white stuff yet. If you look at it in pieces $100/tire and $25/rim + free mounting and balancing, that's not a bad deal at all in my opinion! I'd take craigslist pricing advice with a grain of salt, everything I've ever put up for sale on Craigslist I've caught crap over the price and ended up selling at that same price with a little time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Bump for a good deal. I have these exact same tires studded and they work great in the Newfoundland winters. I'm very pleased with mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Bump for you Judy!

Old 09-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #11
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Simon's Mom;3785692] Capita I want to save and get the black on black wet okoles this time!
QUOTE]

Excellent choice I'm very pleased with mine
Old 09-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #12
Wag More Bark Less

Tire pkg sold!