Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ 6Lug 2wd TC LT/Defined Engineering SUA kit

Old 09-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ 6Lug 2wd TC LT/Defined Engineering SUA kit

Hey guys,
I better start by saying it sucks that this has to be my first post on TW, after lurking on here for about a year now, but I've reached a breaking point. I've got an 08' Prerunner with TC LT that unfortunately I'm forced to put the LT kit up for sale. A finacial down fall has left me unable to continue building my truck as desired. So here it goes....

Total Chaos Long Travel 6 lug 2wd- Comes with everything as if you were to buy one from TC or Polyperformance, etc. Except for the extended brake lines. The kit is currently installed on my truck but has never seen any true abuse that it was built for! For example, the limit straps/clevis mounts never even had a chance to get welded in. It is virtually brand new. Not a single chip off the paint. I will be ordering a set of TC UCA shortly so I can remove the kit but still maintain a lift for now. So if you have some let me know, we may be able to work something out.. If I could get $2500 for it I'd be happy. DOES NOT come with shocks.

ALSO,

Defined Engineering SUA Kit- I got both kits around the same time, with the plan to fully long travel the truck, but only installed the TC with it being 100% bolt on. The SUA kit can viewed here, http://www.definedengineering.com/products.html , its the SUA conversion NOT the stage 1. So no bump stops included. As the description clearly states the only item needed to be welded on are the spring purches for under the axle. $1250. In addition, I have a pair of FOA 2.5 14" smooth body remote resi's with high temp upgraded seals, viewed here http://f-o-a.com/shop/index.php?main...&products_id=4 , that can go with it for $1500. PM me, or call me 602-434-1218, or email me jtlachac88 at gmail

Here are some pictures of the truck and TC kit that I have here at work. I can send as many pics as one likes of any of the items. Again, this is my first post, so it will also be my first attempt at posting pics..

Thanks in advance!

Old 09-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Hey guys,
I better start by saying it sucks that this has to be my first post on TW, after lurking on here for about a year now, but I've reached a breaking point. I've got an 08' Prerunner with TC LT that unfortunately I'm forced to put the LT kit up for sale. A finacial down fall has left me unable to continue building my truck as desired. So here it goes....

Total Chaos Long Travel 6 lug 2wd- Comes with everything as if you were to buy one from TC or Polyperformance, etc. Except for the extended brake lines. The kit is currently installed on my truck but has never seen any true abuse that it was built for! For example, the limit straps/clevis mounts never even had a chance to get welded in. It is virtually brand new. Not a single chip off the paint. I will be ordering a set of TC UCA shortly so I can remove the kit but still maintain a lift for now. So if you have some let me know, we may be able to work something out.. If I could get $2500 for it I'd be happy. DOES NOT come with shocks.

ALSO,

Defined Engineering SUA Kit- I got both kits around the same time, with the plan to fully long travel the truck, but only installed the TC with it being 100% bolt on. The SUA kit can viewed here, http://www.definedengineering.com/products.html , its the SUA conversion NOT the stage 1. So no bump stops included. As the description clearly states the only item needed to be welded on are the spring purches for under the axle. $1250. In addition, I have a pair of FOA 2.5 14" smooth body remote resi's with high temp upgraded seals, viewed here http://f-o-a.com/shop/index.php?main...&products_id=4 , that can go with it for $1500. PM me, or call me 602-434-1218, or email me jtlachac88 at gmail

Here are some pictures of the truck and TC kit that I have here at work. I can send as many pics as one likes of any of the items. Again, this is my first post, so it will also be my first attempt at posting pics..

Thanks in advance!

how much if i was willing to give you my TC UCA's and icon coils for the front TC kit ?
Old 09-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm
Old 09-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #4
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed
Old 09-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I hate to be "that guy" but I DID NOT put open to trades in the ad for a reason. I need the cash right now.... The only considerable trade would be a set of UCA's plus cash. Let me know.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
he said UCAs......
Old 09-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
Ya he pm'd me.... Thanks for the update tho
Old 09-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #9
jmosuna1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
jmosuna1's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd...
Old 09-22-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
Good deal. New is 3500 after tax.

its $2907, and if you call poly performance they will also give you 10 percent off.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #11
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Someone buy my kit so i can get this haha
Old 09-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #12
^^ Is that your truck in your sig? Buy my rear spring under axle kit lol.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
im interested but i would want shocks too...i am looking to upgrade to lt... pm me maybe we can work something out

also i do have dh ext travel coils and icon ucas if you still want that plush ride just saying
Old 10-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #15
cookee62 is on a distinguished road
cookee62's Tacoma Gallery
too Bad its not for 4x4...
Old 10-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookee62 View Post
too Bad its not for 4x4...

i believe its the same kit as the 4wd, but just the shocks wont work and you need axels.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #18
Banned
why do you need to cut the coil bucket??
Old 10-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #20
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
still have the sua kit?