Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale 06' Tacoma - White, Lifted

Old 09-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zack
Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale 06' Tacoma - White, Lifted

I really hate to put her up after all the money and hours I've put into it, but due to having a commute to school and work, gas is starting to take a toll. I'm going to have to substitute it for a more gas efficient vehicle unfortunately.

104,XXX Miles. Mainly highway. 2nd Owner. Clean Carfax.

Vin# 5TETU62N36Z189085

Vehicle Basics:

2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab
V6 4.0L PreRunner TRD
Superwhite 6' Long Bed
*Non Smoker
*No Accidents

Wheels & Tires:
16" XD Hoss Wheels - No road rash, *I do have center caps(as you can see in signiture pic), but I just don't have them pictured.
BFG KM2 M/T 285/75/R16 - Bought last August, so about 10k miles on them.

Suspension:
Front:
Fox 2.5" Coilovers W/ Resevioir - Purchased 6/25/10
Camburg 1.25" Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms - Purchased in July
Camburg 4" Lift Spindles & Ext. Steel Braided Brake Lines - Purchased 11/28/10
Rear:
King 2.5" Rear Shocks w/ Resevoir - Purchased 2-22-11
OME 2.75" Lift Dakar Leaf Spring Set - Purchased 3/15/11

Exterior Modification:
Black Headlight Mod(BHLM)
8000k HID's
OEM White Grille Surround w/ Colormatched White Emblem - Purchased in May of 2011.
Black Painted Lower Bumper Valence
Decals removed
L.E.D. Rear Amber Chase Light
CB Antenna
Altezza Rear Tail lights
Blacked Out 3rd Brake Light
K&N Performance Intake
Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler w/ Chopped Exhaust before the axle
Yellow Fogs
Fog lights on anytime mod
Daytime Running Lights (DTRL) mod
*Stickers have been removed

Train Horn - Installed 5/14/2010
5 Gallon Air Tank
Viair 400C Compressor

Interior Modifications:

L.E.D. Cupholders & Change Jar
CB Radio

Audio:
Sony Single Din Head Unit
Kicker ZX400.1 Mono Amplifier
Kicker 12" CVR w/ Kicker Ported Box - *Sub not pictured

I've babied my truck since the day I got her. Been washed once a week, waxed once a month, clay barred usually once every 4 months. No fender fade, people are amazed when they hear it has 100k miles. Since I've had it from 76K, I've only used Royal Purple synthetic oil.

I've off-roaded three times. Never been air borne just light trails and donuts in the dirt.

The few defects are a small scratch above right fog light.
Small dent in rear bumper.
2 penny sized pressure dents in the hood on the crease.
2 small on rear quarter panel opposite of the gas tank side.
*The body dents are only visible when standing at the right angle with the right lighting
Other than that I'd say it's in fantastic condition for it's mileage.

Last month I got a full synthetic oil change, brand new wheel bearings, rotors, and brake pads.

I also have receipts for the majority of the items and services.

Asking $16,000.00. Open to offers.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Man thats hella clean! glws!
Old 09-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
bump... what you getting next?

Good luck with sale yo
Old 09-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Lookin to get a little corolla DONT HATE
Old 09-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheez View Post
Thanks guys. Lookin to get a little corolla DONT HATE

lol Im not ,
Old 09-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
lol Im not ,
Old 09-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #7

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

ok , now i am ....

Good luck dude.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #8
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
ok , now i am ....

Good luck dude.
hahaha just temp. until i get my degree. Then I'll most likely get another taco. I love these things
Old 09-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #9
jackotaco9 is on a distinguished road
Name: jack
jackotaco9's Tacoma Gallery
ahah that a nice truck is really similat to my buildd it crazyy we must have good taste in trucks
Old 09-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #10
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackotaco9 View Post
ahah that a nice truck is really similat to my buildd it crazyy we must have good taste in trucks
or maybe we just have terrible taste who knows
Old 09-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #11
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck, glws
Old 09-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
sweet truck, glws
thanks pm replied.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #13
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
*will not part out yet.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #14

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Bump it
Old 09-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #15
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
glws!!

that is what all "Car for sale" ads should look like. well done. fantastic truck. good luck with the degree.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks aficionado!

*Will give all stock parts I own to buyer along with any other parts or accessories I have.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #17
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
*Pending Sale
Old 09-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #18
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*Pending Sale
Nice truck man somebody better jump on this ! thats a good price!
If not I'll trade you wheels plus cash !!!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #20
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait for it to be in my driveway!