Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: '05-'11 bench seat

Old 09-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: '05-'11 bench seat

As the title says, I'm looking to buy a bench seat out of a second gen. Condition doesn't matter as long as it doesn't stink.

I'm not in a hurry since I have cool bucket seats right now but I'm gonna try a new project. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Location? Willing to give up those buckets for a bench?
Old 09-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, i can take cash or do a trade and take your buckets, Im in Connecticut
Old 09-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaBuzz View Post
Quote:
Yep, i can take cash or do a trade and take your buckets, Im in Connecticut
What's shipping to 85225? Maybe we can work something out.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #6
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrotter View Post
Location? Willing to give up those buckets for a bench?
I'm in Chandler, Arizona. I would trade the buckets but They sit lower than the bench. look at my picture folder.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #7
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
What's shipping to 85225? Maybe we can work something out.
Shipping is prob expensive, and they will probably wreck it
Old 09-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shipping is prob expensive, and they will probably wreck it
darn..
Old 09-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #9
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
I'm in Chandler, Arizona. I would trade the buckets but They sit lower than the bench. look at my picture folder.
Damnit, there is a chanlder just down the road from me. I was hoping to get lucky.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrotter View Post
Damnit, there is a chanlder just down the road from me. I was hoping to get lucky.
Road trip?lol
Old 10-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #14
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
No one? I can get a salvaged one online for $300 shipped. But I'd rather help TW folks. PM me if you have bench seat to sell or trade.