Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB ATX Artilleries 16-17's

Old 09-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
WTB ATX Artilleries 16-17's

If anyone wants to sell their ATX artillery wheels (Teflon)

I know it's a long shot but if you do let me know.

Bolt pattern: 6 on 5.5

Old 09-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Bump
Old 09-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #3

EMS:
ttt
Old 09-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #4

EMS:
Anyone?
Old 10-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
jtt is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
jtt's Tacoma Gallery
I got my artillerys on tirerack. When I bought mine about 2 months ago, the 16's where back ordered but they still had the 17's in stock