Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Mission Maniac Bow - 70lb 22-30" draw

Old 09-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Mission Maniac Bow - 70lb 22-30" draw

The wife and I are expecting a daughter next month, and since I didn't have time to bow hunt last season, I'm fairly certain I'm not going to have time to THIS season. That said, I'm selling my bow.

2010 model Mission Maniac
70 lb draw weight (adjustable 35-74 lbs, currently set around 58-60 lbs)
Currently set for a 29" draw (adjustable from 22" to 30")
Kwikee Kwiver - holds 4 arrows
G5 Rock Optix 4 pin fiber optic sight
RAD peep with silicone cable
Sims X Coil camo stabilizer
Trophy Ridge whisker biscuit arrow rest
Wrist Sling
10 field tipped Easton Carbon Storm 400 arrows with Blazer fletchings
Scott single caliper release trigger

I bought this last September, and have only shot it in the back yard at a target. It has probably has less than 300 shots through it.

Price: $old shipped to your door, includes paypal fees.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:18 AM   #2
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, and open to offers. Due to the wide range of adjustability, this is a perfect bow for your youngster to grow into. Grab it and take them with mom or dad on the first hunt of the 2011 season
Old 09-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #3
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Hump day bump. Any takers? Willing to negotiate on price.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:30 AM   #4
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Bump it... price drop, $old shipped to your door, includes paypal fees.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #5
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Friday bump. If you just got paid, spend some dough on a sweet bow in time for deer season
Old 09-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
isnt that made by matthews? What would you sell JUST the bow for? Im looking into building one
Old 09-30-2011, 01:31 PM   #7
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
isnt that made by matthews? What would you sell JUST the bow for? Im looking into building one
Right now I'm looking to sell the whole package. I've got an offer locally that I'm talking to the guy about via email. If that falls through I might be interested in selling the raw bow. For now it's a package deal.

Yes it is made by Matthews.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #8
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Sold. Thanks all.