Notices

New Center bearing for sale

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
Koby is on a distinguished road

Navy: port inspection diver
Koby's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up New Center bearing for sale

I have a brand new CB for a 2005+ Tacoma. I had it installed to cure my take-off shudder since my old one was pooched but I ended up going with a one piece drive shaft. The CB was used for one week and is still shiny new. It's a stupid expensive part, but I'm willing to take any reasonable offer. WELL below value offers are fine, as it's just sitting in my garage.

Old 09-25-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
pics or bye bye

Old 09-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
TacoToddman is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
TacoToddman's Tacoma Gallery
Talking good timing

i dont know how much they are brand new (dealer closed on sun), but i'm in the market today as I found 3/8 inch of up and down play in mine but driving it never felt that bad. Funny how noone has aftermarket yet? (napa, autozone, oreilley's). i ordered streettacos cb drop kit so hopefully there wont be a next time...untill the next time..

Old 09-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
pics or bye bye
Yup.

Closed Thread