Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD OR wheels off my 2011 taco

Old 09-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD OR wheels off my 2011 taco

Hey guys, I just installed mine Fj antracite wheels on my truck. Now I have a set of TRD OR wheels off my 2011 taco for sales. The wheels has some scuffs and scratches from the weights and from mounting and dismounting. $350. PM me with any questions.

sold !!!!!!

Old 09-26-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
Desiel has a spectacular aura aboutDesiel has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kyle
Desiel's Tacoma Gallery
Gah why do these always have to be to far away! Bump
Old 09-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump!
Old 09-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
you got it mr. Bakerla. What have you done to your truck lately? good to hear from ya again.
picked up budbuilt mid and transfer case skid plates, but haven't done anything else.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:48 AM   #10
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take one. Ill get with you later and we can arrange a time to meet.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #13
D4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the roughD4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the roughD4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the roughD4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the rough

Name: Darren
D4D Hilux Dude's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be willing to take one if they are in really good shape...

Do you have any close up pics?
Old 09-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #14
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
^ I met samsung and his truck awhile back. He drives it on the weekends, keeps it in the garage and it has maybe 2k miles on it since january. I'm pretty sure the rims are near perfect, unless the tire shop jacked then up.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:38 AM   #17
Grantman is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Grant
Grantman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
bump
What does bump mean?
Old 10-02-2011, 05:19 AM   #18
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantman View Post
What does bump mean?
It bumps the thread to the top of the thread board. Basically puts it at the top of the home page for everyone to see.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:20 AM   #19
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I would take them, just no moola right now.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:50 AM   #20
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantman View Post
What does bump mean?
bump means that u have to buy it now. JK

it's exactly what the other guy said, it takes it to the top of the page.
there's a lot of jargons in here. check out the glossary page, good info in there.