Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale 2009 Toyota Tacoma $26,500

Old 09-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #21
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Anyone want the Folding bed cover $50 obo
is it a long bed?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:34 PM   #24
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Bed liner? I see dealers listing tacos having bed liners all the time. its not a bed liner. Its a composite bed, no liner involved.

GLWS-bump
Old 09-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #25
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Bed cover is short bed

Sliders are welded on
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #26
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the Bed cover has been sold
Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #27
Sticks For Troops

Oh yeah.. Truck is sold too.. I still have it my Tundra is being brought to VA from Delaware.. Ended up getting $22.5 for the Tacoma and buying the Tundra for $32.7

cant wait for it to get here...
Old 09-29-2011, 06:41 AM   #28
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah.. Truck is sold too.. I still have it my Tundra is being brought to VA from Delaware.. Ended up getting $22.5 for the Tacoma and buying the Tundra for $32.7

cant wait for it to get here...
Awesome you are gonna love it. Congrats John!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:51 AM   #29
Sticks For Troops

I guess I need a Name change.. lol.. and then a Signature pic change..
Old 09-29-2011, 06:54 AM   #30
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ended up getting $22.5 for the Tacoma

where is the Icon that shows a knife going through a heart!? Sorry to hear you got so little for your truck.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:26 AM   #31
Sticks For Troops

Yeah.. i was hoping to get 24 for it.. i think the used the lift and welded step bars as an excuse..

my cousin works at a dealership in Fayetteville NC they said they would give me 23.5 but they didnt have the truck i want at their dealership or at any of the ones they can pull from
Old 09-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #32
Sticks For Troops

They did let me keep the bed cover.. sold it to someone on here for $50. paid for my dinner last night.. and i helped out someone..

I still have the truck.. till they deliever the tundra I wonder if what else i could sell .. lol.. I got the bed rail cleats still.. hint hint
Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #33
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess I need a Name change.. lol.. and then a Signature pic change..
yeah me too with the sig...maybe tcbob will make us a subforum...I have tried some of the other places & the ambiance is not quite the same...........
Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #34

bed rail cleats, mud flaps, engine cover, floor mats
Old 09-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #35
Sticks For Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
yeah me too with the sig...maybe tcbob will make us a subforum...I have tried some of the other places & the ambiance is not quite the same...........

this
Old 09-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #36
Sticks For Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
bed rail cleats, mud flaps, engine cover, floor mats

Floor mats and Cleats for sale.. Driver mat is shit. All others are good
Old 09-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #37
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
What condition is it in? Undercarriage? Interior? I might be interested
Old 09-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #38
Sticks For Troops

Truck is still in my driveway but sold.. traded in to dealer.. my new truck is getting delievered tomorrow..
Old 10-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #39
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Truck is still in my driveway but sold.. traded in to dealer.. my new truck is getting delievered tomorrow..
I would of bought it from you for $23000
Old 10-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #40
Sticks For Troops

shoulda messaged me sooner..