Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale 2009 Toyota Tacoma $26,500

Old 09-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale 2009 Toyota Tacoma $26,500

2009 - TRD Sport - 4x4 - Towing Package - Bed Liner - Touneau Cover - 3" OME Lift - 265/70/17 BFGs - Custom Rock Sliders - 31,100 Miles
Old 09-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
Sticks For Troops

Old 09-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops

It depends Colton.. I provided my VIN to the dealer and was given a No-look offer that could go up or down when I go in this weekend...

Lookin at a 2011 Tundra - 0% APR
Old 09-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #9
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
If you get a Tundra, TundraSolutions is a great place for info. When I had a Tundra, that is where I got some good info. ... good people there too.

When I bought my 2009 Tacoma, I found this place. Sold my 2009 Tacoma to a member here and now have a 2011 Tacoma.

Good luck if you get the Tundra. I sold my 2007 Tundra because it was too big for my needs and I wanted a smaller truck to park too.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #10
Sticks For Troops

Thanks.. I really am hoping that the I can work the dealer to give me atleast $24k for the Tacoma.. and Bring the Tundra down to $32.5K ..
Old 09-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #11
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Thanks.. I really am hoping that the I can work the dealer to give me atleast $24k for the Tacoma.. and Bring the Tundra down to $32.5K ..
FWIW ... I have info. from some good sources at Toyota that they are going to be offering some super deals starting end of Oct or Nov. to make up for the lost business during their plant closings in Japan. Even though many of the trucks are built in the US, Mexico or Canada (parts), many of the OEM parts still come from Japan.

Toyota is getting ready for a BIG sales push on ALL of their products soon.

PS ... You should be able to get $24K on a trade now with no problems (depending on the Tundra's list and discount from list that they are offering. I would have that 2009 Tacoma in perfect condition when I took it to the dealer for an appraisal. Shopping around helps a lot too and 0% money (especially for 60 months) helps even more.

Good luck
Old 09-27-2011, 04:42 AM   #12
Sticks For Troops

Tundra 4x4 DBL Cab 5.7L V8 SR5 Package...
Old 09-27-2011, 06:25 AM   #13
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
Even trade..???
Old 09-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #14
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
I want to see the bedliner...
Old 09-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #15
Sticks For Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by resq330 View Post
Even trade..???

Taco for the Tundra... Not Quite but close enough.. lol...
Old 09-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #16
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Taco for the Tundra... Not Quite but close enough.. lol...

No, I'll trade you even. My '09 Access Cab with 31k for your DC
Old 09-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #17
Sticks For Troops

Maybe for your truck and some $$$.. lol.. I need atleast $24k.. either in cash or trade.. my dream is $26.5 .. just need someone to buy it.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:55 PM   #18
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
$24,000 would be a killer deal!! I would like a newer taco, but mine is paid off. GLWS!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:56 AM   #19
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tundra 4x4 DBL Cab 5.7L V8 SR5 Package...
How did it work out??
I drove to Mass to trade my tacoma in the same config minus the 5.7L.
Dealership stock up in the New England is very limited on the sub 37k trucks. You could buy a 5.7 loaded $40-50k crewmax or RW all day long.

GLWS!
Old 09-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #20
Sticks For Troops

Anyone want the Folding bed cover $50 obo