Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 2ND GEN OIL PAN

Old 09-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

Name: ERIC
R3D DRAGON's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2ND GEN OIL PAN

So i am in need of an oil pan for the red dragon( my truck). My power steering feedline punctured the oil pan and made a mess. It seems toyota is the only place i can seem to find it online. Does anyone know of any other place i can purchase one? or does anyone happen to miraculously have an extra one laying around? any help would be appreciated. thanks for reading
Old 09-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D DRAGON View Post
My power steering feedline punctured the oil pan and made a mess.
How did that happen?
Old 09-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pismo..
Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer or junkyard. I bought from a dealer when I smashed my upper and lower oil pans.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
Dezert Toy Fabrication

How much was it?
Old 09-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Don't remember off the top of my head but it was cheaper than new power steering lines.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 AM   #8
Dezert Toy Fabrication

ok cool
Old 09-27-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

ill go check the junkyards today. I found it online for around $200 but hopefully i get lucky at the yards.

And yes Pismo is correct.
I charged up a dune and didn't notice that the angle at the bottom of the dune dipped down a bit before going up. So that made me ram the dune at about 30-35mph head on. Thankfully i had a reliable bumper that Mr. Shocktaco here built me a while back.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #10
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Time for new aluminum that thing is toe up lol

Let me know if you need my hoist or anything at least when you move you'll have a 2 car garage
Old 09-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
Time for new aluminum that thing is toe up lol

it just has character now lol
Old 09-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #12

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D DRAGON View Post
it just has character now lol