Notices

Snap-On Torque Wrench

Old 09-27-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
PICKSTACOMA is on a distinguished road

Army: Air Defence (ADA)
Name: Landon
PICKSTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Snap-On Torque Wrench

Need to sell click type torque wrench to help pay for my new digital wrench. It is a QD2R100 fixed-ratchet, 20-100 ft. lbs., 3/8" drive. Wrench is in excellent condition, used maybe 10-15 times. Has slight blemishes mainly from the storage case. Asking $160.00 plus shipping. This wrench sells for $275.00 new. PM me for more information.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Ive got a similar one, very nice torque wrench
Old 09-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i love the digital one....
Old 10-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
You should show us a pic or video on a torque cal if you intend to sell it. How do we know its not dropped? The price entices me, but I have no assurance that this thing is cal'ed.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:52 PM   #10
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Got a similar one. Goes to 180ft lbs though, it's nice! Bump
Old 12-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #13
FTL911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
FTL911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
You should show us a pic or video on a torque cal if you intend to sell it. How do we know its not dropped? The price entices me, but I have no assurance that this thing is cal'ed.
Why not have it calibrated yourself, if you're that worried or particular? Your statement could apply to new torque wrenches sitting on the shelves of a store. Would you ask Snap-on, or the guy in the Snap-on truck to show you a video of calibration prior to paying FULL PRICE?!? Besides a dropped torque wrench does not mean the wrench will fail calibration, or cannot be adjusted to meet torque acuraccy design specifications.
A photo or video of a single torque cal only reflects accuracy/inaccuracy to a specific torque setting. It does not certify or guarantee that the wrench can meet specifications throughout the "usable" or accurate portion of the torque wrench's range. Sorry to say, your suggestion is meaningless in this situation/application.