Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

265/75r16 goodyear duratracs

Old 09-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
265/75r16 goodyear duratracs

I want to move up to 285/75s so I would like to sell these. Tires have been on my truck almost a year and have been driven about 10k miles. Rotated twice, each time at 5k miles. Truck never had any alignment issues so the wear is even throughout all four tires. Tires come with certificates from discount tire. $550 for TW members.

Keep it local.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Thanks man. Least I know my price point is right on.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah dude, I would totally scoop these up for cash right now, too.

These, along with Wet Okole's are at the top of my wish list.

GLWS

Fink
Old 09-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Hell, I'd pay $600....

Just wish Az was closer right now...
That's what I'm asking for on craigslist.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for a hell of a dude!
Old 09-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
BUMP for a hell of a dude!
thanks man. tacochaos' dad may buy these. gotta get my 285s!!!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #9
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering how you liked this tires? I just bought the ATO truck and its going to need some tires soon, and I was thinking about these, I would buy yours, but I too need 285s. Have you found a deal on them anywhere? Have you taken them in the rocks aired down? I was wondering about the sidewall strength and stuff. I live in Cloudcroft NM and wanted MT MTZs but I think with the amount of snow I will be in these would be better.

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #10
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacocolin View Post
I was wondering how you liked this tires? I just bought the ATO truck and its going to need some tires soon, and I was thinking about these, I would buy yours, but I too need 285s. Have you found a deal on them anywhere? Have you taken them in the rocks aired down? I was wondering about the sidewall strength and stuff. I live in Cloudcroft NM and wanted MT MTZs but I think with the amount of snow I will be in these would be better.

Thanks!
Ive been looking into the Duratracs myself. the cheapest ive found is $253 from discount tire for the 285/70/17.
But I also found a mail-in rebate for duratracs.
http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/goodyear-rebate
Pay for the one year membership ($25) and then you qualify for a $100 rebate.
saving yourself an extra $75.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:36 AM   #11

Firefighter:
bump
Old 09-28-2011, 08:38 AM   #12
II corinthians 5:21
ixsanctifiedxi is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
ixsanctifiedxi's Tacoma Gallery
WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY!!???!!!!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I too would snap them up now if closer.......GLWS
Old 09-29-2011, 06:14 AM   #15
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Do you plan on moving to S. Florida anytime soon... worth a shot
Old 09-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!! C'mon guys this is a smoking deal!!! Lets get these sold!!!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2
Old 09-29-2011, 11:17 AM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
X2
I think this is Life's way of telling me that maybe I shouldn't sell these; that maybe I shouldn't buy new bigger tires just because I can and want to spend some money.

Stupid cruel Life!!!