Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd Gen Drive Shaft

Old 09-27-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Drive Shaft

Mine is Fu-Bar. DCSB V6.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
pics price
Old 09-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I believe he is looking for one
Old 09-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
ya just realized that haha oops
Old 09-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
Mine is Fu-Bar. DCSB V6.
what he means is
WTB 05+ Driveshaft for an d.c.s.b. auto v6
mods please help him out here
Old 09-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Have a local shop make it. They can straighten out any vibration issues right there and even build it better than stock.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Have a local shop make it. They can straighten out any vibration issues right there and even build it better than stock.
thats what i told him....
sch 40 pipe and a rebalance = done for a few hundred and better stronger than stock
Old 09-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am getting this one fixed or replaced with new only if I can pull the right strings. But if not I want a spare for when it happens again
Old 09-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
what he means is
WTB 05+ Driveshaft for an d.c.s.b. auto v6
mods please help him out here
Thanks. On my phone. Don't no what I would do without "NEWYORK".
Old 09-27-2011, 06:59 PM   #10

http://youtu.be/cxWrorEFnxI
Old 09-27-2011, 07:07 PM   #11
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i know you will be but be careful when you jack your truck up like that again and craw underneath with the wheels going. i've seen a number of people hurt doing similar stuff. not busting your balls man. just looking out for ya, i wouldn't get underneath the vehicle when your doing that.

oh on a side note i got the same thing going on with my drive shaft. it was after i installed my lift and airbags. I also replaced the rear tranny seal to the drive shaft bc it was leaking bad.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
i know you will be but be careful when you jack your truck up like that again and craw underneath with the wheels going. i've seen a number of people hurt doing similar stuff. not busting your balls man. just looking out for ya, i wouldn't get underneath the vehicle when your doing that.

oh on a side note i got the same thing going on with my drive shaft. it was after i installed my lift and airbags. I also replaced the rear tranny seal to the drive shaft bc it was leaking bad.
front wheels had blocks in front of them and truck pointed at tree.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #13
BIG DADDY

Quote:
I am getting this one fixed or replaced with new only if I can pull the right strings. But if not I want a spare for when it happens again
pull it out of there so ylou dont damage anyhting else off balanced like that
Quote:
WELL THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM
i checked e bay and craiglist everything but a dcsb auto
give it a few days someone will have one.....
Quote:
front wheels had blocks in front of them and truck pointed at tree.
PRICELESS