LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Garvin Wilderness Roof Rack

Old 09-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
AZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
AZtacoma05's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Garvin Wilderness Roof Rack

Selling my Wilderness Roof Rack with tire mount, Hi-Lift mount, 4 Hella 400 lights, half of a shovel/axe mount, and 2 bed lights on the back of the rack.

Asking $450

This thing is awesome for carrying a full sized spare and Hi-Lift without taking up bed space plus it looks pretty damn cool. Only reason I'm selling it is I need some money right now and since I'm not taking a lot of trips right now it isn't really worth it to keep it around right now. I originally bought this used off a guy on this forum from Colorado so I don't know how old it is but it's in great shape except for a few scratches in the powder coating. The tire mount is new, the Hella's, Hi-Lift mount, and shovel/axe mount came with the rack when I bought it. The only part that is missing is the shovel/axe mount middle piece that could easily be fab'ed or cut from sheet metal.

As far as mounting it goes having a Thule, Yakima, or factory rack is going to make it a lot easier but it also comes with some mounting brackets if you want to drill it right into your roof. If you already have a roof rack you can just use some u-bolts.

I live in Tempe, AZ and I'd like to sell it locally as shipping will probably be at least $100

Tacoma World gets first dibs.. If I can't find a buyer in a week or so I'll post elsewhere.

Here's some pics, unfortunately I had already taken my spare off before I thought to get pics but you get the idea.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
AZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I know right? I'm sad I have to get rid of it but you'll be first on the list if I decide to ship.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
Bumb
Old 09-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
bump
Old 10-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
Sunday Bumb