Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Help, Need blue Tint

Old 09-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Help, Need blue Tint

I was wondering if any of my Fellow TW members might have some blue tint. I need about 4-6 pieces, 3" X 2". I read a post about changing the clock color and this is what they had used and it looked good. I have all the Blue LED's to change out the radio lights but will have to wait till I get some blue tint. I checked to local auto parts store but nothing. Can anyone help me?
Old 09-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any tint shops in the area? Perhaps they would give you remnants free o' charge.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
Do you have any tint shops in the area? Perhaps they would give you remnants free o' charge.
We have a couple, I called 1 but they didn't have it
Old 09-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sweet, judging from the signature
Old 09-30-2011, 07:40 AM   #6

Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
No, not LCD, I have purchased new LED's to change the radio to blue, one day I'll get an DVD/Nav head unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjm10 View Post
R u doing the LCD display also
Old 09-30-2011, 09:41 AM   #7

Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you, sad to say, it my sig, it's stock. Since then, i have put a 3" lift, changed the Gauge LED's to blue and green, Hated stock colors, added a Illuminated 4x4 Switch. More to follow,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
Your truck looks sweet, judging from the signature