LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BFG AT's for sale, 265/75/16

Old 09-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD BFG AT's for sale, 265/75/16

SOLD

Selling 1 set (4 tires) of BFG All Terrain tires. LT265/75/16, D-rated. Local preferred. Fair warning, also posted to Craigslist. Tread is in decent shape, all highway driving for me.

Asking $550.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kinda/sorta. Replaced with Hankook Dynapro's.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were closer!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
Wish you were closer!!!
Wish YOU were!
Old 10-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
II corinthians 5:21
ixsanctifiedxi is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
ixsanctifiedxi's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm in Lynchburg, VA (about 3 hours west of you) would you send me or post some pics of the tread on all 4?
Old 10-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Sure thing. Sorry about the pic quality. The tires are sitting in my garage now, off the wheel. They're all similar to the pics in the OP.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #8
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you!
Old 10-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #11
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
I can come pick them up tomorrow
Old 10-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #12
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Gotcha...bump and glws
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

Caduceus...I'll take your AVID light bar for that bumb/sale
Old 10-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Caduceus...I'll take your AVID light bar for that bumb/sale
Oh, yeah, sure, come on over. Want the lights too?
Old 10-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
If you're serious, let me know. PM me, I can send you my address.

Cash or money order
Old 10-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #15
bump