1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 PreRunner SR5 TRD Sport DCab LB

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by BigJLarse83, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Sep 29, 2011 at 6:03 PM
    BigJLarse83

BigJLarse83 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Vehicle:
    06 DC PreRunner TRD Sport
    Well, the wife and I just had twin girls. Due to some complications with the girls, my wife is going to be staying home with them. So in effort to help my budget, I am selling the Tacoma. I just can't justify $400 a month in gas in addition to the monthly payment when my girls need their mommy. So, on to the main event:

Asking price is starting at $17,500 o.b.o. NADA has it valued at just over $20k retail so I figure this is a good starting point.

2006 PreRunner SR5 TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed. It has just under 99k miles. All service performed on time if not early. Used mobile 1 synthetic from point of purchase. Trans, rear end and radiator were just flushed. Billstein 5100's set at 1.75 with the Toytec AAL installed about 6 months ago. Currently has Yokohama Geolander A/T-S tires with about 40% life left. Paint is in excellent shape with only minor scratches. It does need a new windshield but I will replace that, if I don't get to it I will give you $150 cash to do it yourself.

If you have any questions just ask. If you know anyone looking for a nice PreRunner send them my way.

I can't say enough about the amount of help this site has been to me over the past 3 years! One day I will own another Tacoma but till then, I will miss this place!

049.jpg
    050.jpg
    048.jpg
    051.jpg
    055.jpg
    052.jpg
    054.jpg
    053.jpg
    056.jpg
    057.jpg
    058.jpg
    059.jpg