Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 18" Limited 4Runner Wheels

Old 09-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
kphu is on a distinguished road
kphu's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 18" Limited 4Runner Wheels

I'm looking for a set (rims and tires) of 18" 4runner limited wheels from '06 to '09. The wheels need to be in good condition with no bends, no major dings, no deep scratches, tire size of 265/60/18 and good even tread depth 70%+. I perfer 5 would be interested in a set of 4.

I perfer someone that is within 250 miles from Boston, MA so I can drive there and pickup, but I'll be willing to pay for shipping if you meet the following conditions: 1) your an active member on this forum with a high post count or can have other members with high post count vouch for you and 2) your willing to receive payment by paypal.

These wheels will be going on my Lex GX470, I'm an active and longtime member of www.clublexus.com, feel free to send me PM here or on clublexus (same user handle - kphu)

attached pic of wheels I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Ken
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: 18" Limited 4Runner Wheels-4runnerwheel.jpg  
Old 09-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. I have these on my Taco and they look great. I can see them being awesome in your ride. Hope you get some soon.

BTW, Independent Toyota Part stores sell these for a relatively low price. VS other wheels anyhow.

Anyhow... hope you get them soon.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
I have them on my Tacoma as well, I love these wheels. A guy in my neighborhood used to have them on his gx, looked bad ass. They are impossible to come by as well.
This is the cheapest I have found them, way cheaper than those crazy bastards on ebay charging 200 bucks for a refurbished wheel:
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0
Old 09-29-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
They are impossible to come by as well.
Really? I could get a million sets here in PR. Im just glad people are not using them as much anymore. I was getting angry... Now im back to the few that have them on.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Really? I could get a million sets here in PR. Im just glad people are not using them as much anymore. I was getting angry... Now im back to the few that have them on.
I'm on the 4runner forum, people go crazy for these. I have only ever seen like 3 sets for sale anywhere. You should pick up a few sets and sell them here.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:23 PM   #6

Quote:
I'm on the 4runner forum, people go crazy for these. I have only ever seen like 3 sets for sale anywhere. You should pick up a few sets and sell them here.
Shipping from Puerto Rico would kill me or whoever is buying them.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #7
kphu's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys..thanks for the free bumbs! I'm a long time member of clublexus and missed out on a fellow GXer who sold his set...they look badass...I wouldn't mind getting a set of the 18" GX460 wheels either...here's a pic but I haven't seen any for sale ads anywhere for them(asides from ebay which are rediculously over priced)

drewski...thanks for the PM, I sent the seller an email and keeping my fingers X that he's willing to ship and accept payment via paypal.

attached pic of my wife's gx which is where the limited wheels will be going on.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: 18" Limited 4Runner Wheels-gx460-wheel.jpg   WTB: 18" Limited 4Runner Wheels-lexus-gx470.jpg  
Old 09-30-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
kphu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much are they a set there? If its cheap enough I'm sure you can buy enough of them to make shipping worthwhile?
Old 09-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #9

Not that cheap too be honest. Usually they go for like $700 to $800.

I got mine for like $600 something.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
kphu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not that cheap too be honest. Usually they go for like $700 to $800.

I got mine for like $600 something.
yeah, that wouldn't be worth the return on investment if you were trying to make a few bucks off the deal.

Update: per the PM drewskie sent to me...no dice...haven't heard back from the seller at all. I'm going to try and see if I can find someone local to Pheonix AZ to help me buy and then ship to me.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #11
kphu's Tacoma Gallery
bumb...Still looking!

I can't believe no one is selling a set? I use to see them 4sale all the time.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
have you checked craigslist?
Old 10-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #13
kphu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
have you checked craigslist?
another forum member drewskie did a search last week and found one for sale in phoenix, az. i sent the seller an email : no reply.

Since then, i used allofcraigs.com to do a search. nothing at the moment.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 AM   #14
kphu's Tacoma Gallery
bumb...still looking. want to buy asap!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #15
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine off an actual 4runner limited my neighbor was selling but if ur willing to spend a pretty penny, u can get them off originalwheels.com..
Old 11-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #17
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
I believe he already sold them
Old 11-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Whoops, didnt even check the thread all of the way
Old 11-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #19
wayne73 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wayne
wayne73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have them on my Tacoma as well, I love these wheels. A guy in my neighborhood used to have them on his gx, looked bad ass. They are impossible to come by as well.
This is the cheapest I have found them, way cheaper than those crazy bastards on ebay charging 200 bucks for a refurbished wheel:
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0

Do you have photos of those installed??