1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Ebay 2008 16" OEM wheels. Well kept rims

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by packfan88, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Sep 29, 2011 at 7:04 PM
    packfan88

packfan88 [OP] Very Nice !

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    Billy Lift, Cooper STT Pro, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads
    here is a link to an auctinon for my rims.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&item=200657937469&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

you can see there is only a couple minor blemishes on the rims. One of them has two small dots (#1 @2oclock) and one has a tiny scuff from a scrubby pad (#2 but you cant see it in the picture) .
    One of the rims has a very small scrape (#4) at around 11 oclock. the other has a scuff (#3 @ 2oclock)

all in all they are vvery minor. #4 being the worst and thats barely anything. onverall great shape.

[​IMG]
    RIM1a by PackFan88, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    RIM2a by PackFan88, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    RIM3a by PackFan88, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    RIM4a by PackFan88, on Flickr

I would like to sell them locally to save on paypal fees, and save you on shipping fees. If you want them shipped, I would have to figure out how and how much it would cost, but that would have to be covered by you.

If you have a Greyhound station near you, I could use Greyhound shipping for a low rate, but you would have to cover at least that cost too. It an inexpensive shipping method Ive used for things in the pats. I shipped a large plastic bumper for like $50. I dont know the cost to use them to ship these rims.

The cost to BUY these rims is startign at $300 OBO. no TPMS included. It includes the lug nits and the locking lug nuts/tool. read the auction detail about the one odd lug nut. i actually got it free from a member here bbut it was the "long" version of thelug nuts and i had the "short" version. It worked so i never made any fuss. I think i sent him $5 paypal for it lol.If you have a better offer, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Sep 30, 2011 at 7:39 PM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    Billy Lift, Cooper STT Pro, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads
    i gave someone a quote for Greyhound shipping to WV from NJ

I estimated the boxes (2) at 17" wide (16" rim and an inch for packing) and 17" talll (2x 8" wide rims stack on top of each other + 1" packing).

They gave me a quote of 2 17x17 boxes weighing in at 50 lbs $64

if you have a greyhoudn near you that offers shipping, i can drop them off locally and they will be delivered to your local bus depot.

make me an offer

3. Oct 2, 2011 at 7:50 AM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    pm sent

4. Oct 2, 2011 at 5:36 PM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    sold !!

5. Oct 2, 2011 at 9:10 PM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    a tip for anyoen intending to use Greyhound shipping.

They are clueless. They can not track abus to tell if it has come or gone. They cant tell you where your package is online unless you did all the shipping via the web (and then brought the boxes there). An the drivers are too lazy to go to the side of the bus and see if the packages are even under the bus before telling you "they arent on this bus".

Make sure if you use them, you plan in advance when they are shipping and when they will arrive.
    I did a last minute shippign to get them there asap and i think it back fired.

Some stations close early (i live in NY/NJ so everythign is always open). Make sure they will be open when the bus will arrive. Never park in front of Newark Penn Station Greyhound Shipping. They will give you a ticket (like i got). No clue how much it is, but Matt helped out a bit with that.

Make sure that you wait for the packages to actually get to the station before youhead out to pick them up if its a far ride. Greyhound is 20 minutes for me so if they didnt arrive when they were supposed to I can always just go back later.

And finally, never listen to the schmucks on the phone. They will tell you whatever they think will make you happy and get you off the phone.

and a side note...Sorry Matt.... we shoulda just went with UPS lol. live and learn.

ps...the online quote was $64 and the actual shipping was $80.25 ...lame (but matt helped cover that extra shipping.

6. Oct 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    The rims have been sold.

I just wanted to give some credit to Matt aka ilovemountains on a great transaction. A honest guy who is more than helpful.

Again, Thanks for the purchase. If any of you plan on doing business with him dont have any worries. A great guy. If we ever meet up at a TacomaWorld event, i owe you a cold one !!! A+++

Products Discussed in

To Top